Ice Rink Part 1

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!
Kikwang's POV: Me and _____~ah have been dating 4 months she's happy now. She changed our relationship has been great since she said she would change. We haven't had any problems it feels great. I love to spend time with her that's why I have a surprise for her. "Baby dress up warm okay? It's cold where I'm going to brung you." I said to her over the phone. "Alright but where are we going?" she said cutely "If you keep doing that I won't tell you." I teased "Oppa!" she did it again "Just get ready if your not ready by the time I get there then your going to get it!" I hung up Your POV: He hung up on me just for that I'm going to take my time. I walked into the shower taking my time in everything I'm doing. Once I finished I wrapped myself around in a towel and went inside my room. I scanned my dresser for anything that was comfortable I didn't find anything. I turned to my bed and I saw Kikwang Oppa sitting there. I screamed which caused my towel too fall I was going to run to the bathroom but Kikwang Oppa pulled me into his arms. "Baby your beautiful no matter if your wear or not wear clothes I love you." He kissed my lips which made me feel more relaxed. "Now get dressed before I change my mind about leaving." He picked up my towel and threw it in the laundry basket. I got dressed and we got into his car. "Baby sorry but you have to wear this blind fold." He handed it to me. "Ahhaso Oppa" Kikwang's POV: We were in the car driving to the ice rink it too a little longer than I thought. When we got there I could hear that _____~ah was sleeping comfortably in her seat. "Baby we're here." she just shuffled around in her seat and kept sleeping. I got out of the car and opened her door and carried her. I closed the door with my foot. As I walk to the bench closest to the rink I could hear girls saying "Who is he? He's so handsome! That girl is so lucky!" I just smiled and sat _____~ah that bench. "Oppa where are we it's cold." she said "Why don't you see for yourself" I took off the blindfold "OMO! Oppa I have been wanting to go to the ice rink!" she hugged me "Komawo!" she looked into my eyes and went on her tippy goes to kiss me. I chuckled and kissed her soft lips. "That was delicious and sweet." I said she just giggled  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<>><<<<<<<>>>>>> sorry I haven't been updating I was busy but here you go! Please comment!