Don't Leave Me

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!
Kikwang's POV: I couldn't believe ____~ah saw me kiss another girl. It wasn't my fault she is the one that kissed me. How would I know she would do that? I told her I had a girlfriend and I loved her. How could Hyosung do this to me? I love _____~ah no one else. She is the only one in my heart she will never be replaced. After she said those words to me it started to ran. I knew she would get sick easily and she didn't have a jacket with her. I looked for her and looked but I got no sign. What if someone took her? Even though I know she's mad at me I just want her to be safe. I realized that I was near Doojoon Hyung's house she's probably there. I knocked on the the door Yoseob Hyung opened the door. "Yah! Lee Kikwang! What did you do to _____~ah!" I walked in and everyone was in the living room except Doojoon Hyung. "Where is she?" they all looked at each other. "Why should we tell you? You might just end up hurting her." Hyunseung Hyung said "She is my girlfriend and this doesn't concern you guys." Then Doojoon Hyung walked out of the guest room. "Yes it does concern us your in my house." DongWoon tapped my shoulder "Hyung your clothes are all wet you should go change." he pushed me into a room. I changed and it looked like all of them were mad at me except DongWoon. Of course he would understand "What happened?" Junhyung Hyung asked. "I was hanging out with Hyosung and she kissed me. Then _____~ah saw and now everything is messed up." I heard a thud from the guest room and I ran over there. "_____~ah! Gwhennchan?" she was on the floor. "Oppa it's cold." she sobbed "______~ah it's okay I'm here." I carried her and put her back on the bed. Her forehead was on fire I took the face towel that was in the bowl on the night stand and squeezed it. I put it on her forehead. "Oppa that's cold." she complained "You need it. You have a fever. I'm going to make you soup so you could drink some medicine. Okay? I'll be back." I was about to go but she held my hand. "Oppa even though I'm mad at you please don't leave me. I love you." she started to cry. "Baby I know. I love you too. Please don't cry it will make you even more sick. I'll be back okay?" I kissed her lips she slowly let go of my hand. I went into the kitchen to make her favorite that her mom makes. _______~ah taught me how to make it awhile ago it didn't take long. By the time I was done _______~ah was a sleep. "Baby I made your favorite." I walked to her slowly with a tray full of food. "DongWoon! Can you hold this tray for me?" then he came in running and held the tray. "Baby you need to sit up and eat." I held her up. "Aishhh Oppa I don't want to I want to lay down." but she just sat up. I took the tray from DongWoon giving him the signal he could go. I took a spoonful of the soup and place it in front of . She ate it "Is this my favorite Oppa?" she looked at me "Why does it taste bad?" I looked into the bowl "No it tastes good." she gave me a cute smile. "Baby I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at me I didn't know she was going to do that. I only love you." we stayed quiet for a bit. "Oppa where's my cold rice? I like to eat this soup with cold rice." that made me smile which mean that _____~ah is trying to forget that I ever happened. "Right here baby. " I put some cold rice in her soup. After she finished eating I gave her some medicine and she went back to sleep. I walked out of the room with a smile. "Well seems like everything is fine now." Doojoon Hyung huffed. "Yup if you guys  weren't there what else would happen." Junhyung Hyung patted my back. "Good job Kikwang you got _______~ah back just like that." he snapped is fingers. "We love each other and I think she's already forgetting about it." I sighed in relief. "Hey did you guys try the soup I made? ______~ah said it tastes good." they looked confused. "You made soup Hyung?" DongWoon sounded hungry. "Hey Irene can you get us six bowls of the soup that Kikwang made?" yelled from the living room to where ever she was. "Yes sir!" she said. Then Irene came in with a tray with the soup. "Wait guys don't eat it yet." I stopped them from eating "Aishhh Waeyo Hyung?" DongWoon complained. "Hey Irene can you get us some cold rice?" then she went into the kitchen. "_______~ah said it's good with cold rice." I smiled. Irene came back with the rice. They all took some rice and put it in there soup. Everyone started to eat. "Wow Kikwang I didn't know you could cook." Doojoon Hyung joked. "it's not bad Hyung." DongWoon said with a full mouth. "Yah! Don't talk with your mouth full!" Junhyung Hyung scolded DongWoon. We all laughed "I'm serious! " he turned serious. "Yes! Mother!" all of us said and laughed except Junhyung Hyung. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>> Comments please! What you guys think?