Lonley

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Your POV:

It's already been a week since I last saw Oppa. I miss him I miss our moments together. I miss his cute smile I miss when he holds me in his arms. I miss kissing his soft lips I miss everything. I sat on my couch just curled up in a ball crying like no tomorrow. I want to know the real reason why he left all of a sudden. He's my boyfriend he should trust me with anything. If he said he loved me would he just do this to me?

I don't deserve this, I deserve to be with him. I love him so much that I could die. I just want to be able to be with him and stay that way. I hate how he just decide to choose his job then stay here with me. I do understand him, if it was my dream I would go after it. He said he wanted to travel around the world and live in different places. If thats what he wants he could do that and I will be there for him 100%.

 

Kikwang's POV: 

I'm still in Japan because of my job and I wasn't doing anything. Except just sitting and watching tv then my phone rang. It was Jung II Woo, this was the first time ever he was calling me. It must be serious I picked up the phone right away.

"Hello? Kikwang Hyung"

"Ohh. What is it II Woo-ah?"

"You know _____~ah more than anyone right?"

"Yes. Where are you going with this?"

"Well, I told ____~ah that I was going on a business trip."

"That's not the case. Right?"

"Nehh Hyung"

"What is then?"

"Well if I tell you will you promise me a few things? For _____~ah?"

 "Sure. What is it?"

"You can't tell her the real reason why I'm leaving. Promise me that you won't tell her, promise me that you will take care of her while I'm gone. Promise me that you won't let anyone hurt her."

"I promise but II Woo-ah where are you going? Why are you leaving _____~ah?"

"I won't be able to be in this world for long and I don't want _____~ah to worry. I would rather have her thinking that I'm on a business trip then in a different world. So please take care of her when I'm gone"

He hung up I was filled with anger but I was worried about _____~ah. She could be crying her eyes out good thing I will be home in a few more days. _____~ah! I you could hear me if it make you feel any better I'm lonely too. Bohgoshipda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments! PLEASE!

Sorry if its short or not good enough. I'll try to update soon.

@aidil23

Thanks! For waiting! Don't worry soon she won't be so lonely but for now she will be. Thanks for the compilment but I'm alraight.

 

You guys don't know who that baby was? I he's so cute! Why do we take another guess.

CUTE? Right?

Guesses I want to see if you guys get it ;)