My Last With Her

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Jung II Woo's POV:

It was finally Saturday I get to see _____~ah! I haven't seen her since the last time I saw when she was crying. That was last Saturday its a;ready been a week. I didn't even notice. I have been preparing for my leave making sure everthing is set. I don't want anyone to tell _____~ah anything I arleady told everbody if she looks for me. They will know what to do, they'll tell her that I on a business trip.

 

I get to her house and ring the door bell. She didn't answer I rang a few times more. I waited 5 minutes more just for her to open the door. Her face was sad but when she saw my she yell Oppa loudly and jumped on me. ^Oppa! I missed you! Where have you been all this week? I was bored without you.^ She kept on takling. "Oh. Well you know I've been about and around." I said with a fake smile. ^You are really leaving me? Huh?^ "Mian _____~ah I have to Its my job." 

I carried her to the couch and we laid next to each other. I'm going to miss her so much. I'm going to miss holding her seeing her beauitful smile. Everthing of hers is beauitful too me, she's flawless. To me she's perfect for me but I have to let her go. "____~ah" I said ^Wea? Oppa^ "What do you want to do today?" ^I don't know. what about you?^ "Let's go to the swimming pool."

^Thats a great idea!^ She said brightly "Alright go get your stuff ready." ^What about you Oppa?^ "I already have my stuff ready." ^Arraso, I go get my stuff.^ She said running up the stairs. She finished getting everything with in 15 minutes. ^Oppa let's go.^ We hopped into my car and drove to the pool.

Me and _____~ah were in the pool area and I started to take my t-shirt off and _____~ah looked surprised. ^O-o-ooppa, when did you get those?^ "Oh my abs? I been having then for a while. Wae?" ^I never knew y-you^ She couldn't finish her sentance because I pulled her into the pool with me. We played arind in the pool for a while and sat on the the side line.

"Are you hungry? I am" I confessed ^I'll eat anythig you want Oppa.^ "Okay how about I make us sandwiches." ^That sounds great. Oppa^ we went home and I made the sandwiches and some iced tea. ^They taste yummy Oppa!^ she said with her thump up. "I'm glad you like it." We laid in the couch together having staring competitions and hugging each other tightly. Later we fell sleep.

I woke up early in the morning I had to leave. "I love you dont forget that" I whispered into her hear. She was in a deep sleep so I decided toclimb out and leave. With sucess I with out anything.

 

Your POV: 

I was sleeping with Oppa when I woke up he was gone. I guess he really has to go, I never knew this would happen

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here You Go Guys!

I might not update maybe until next week or later.

Mianhae! I have a lot to do this week and I'm already stressed

So Comment, subscribe, whatever

I <3 you guys 

hehe

@blacklover_1995

Here it is, sorry if its not good enough and its short. Hope you like it

 

@Sweet_Heart

I know! He looks so cute when he was little, and he looks the same. Have you seen the video for this? Its so cute! hehe

 

@MIIN4H

I know! He's such a cutie! Too bad he couldn't stay like that longer.

 

@sheriebong

Here you go! Hope you like it!

 

How about this chubby baby? hehe