YOU! AGAIN?!

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Your POV:

 

I woke up to the sound of my phone meaning I had a voice mail. I quickly stood up and listened to the voice mail. I knew it it was Kikwang Oppa I woke up to his beautiful and sweet singing voice. He sang I Like You Best to me as I was listening to it I was about to melt. Then "Baby wake up its already 2 in the afternoon I want to see you today. Dress up nice I'm going to bring you somewhere. Oh! Don't ask me because its a S U R P R I S E ! Alright! See you soon Baby."

 

I couldn't help but smile. "Yah! Lee Kikwang I have fallen deep in love with you!" I said streching and getting out of my bed. I went into the shower and course took my time. Once I was done I grabbed my phone and called Kikwang Oppa.

 

"Hi baby!" he said cutely

 

"Hi Oppa!"

 

"Why did you call?"

 

"Oh I was wondering what time are you going to pick me up so I know I have enought time."

 

"Oh. In 30 minutes or so. You better be ready. Arraso?!"

 

"Yes Oppa."

 

"I Love You!"

 

Then he just hung up on me I pouted. I sent him a sent saying "MEANIE!" Then I went ot go change for me and Oppa's date. I couldn't decide what to wear if I should be really fancy or just casual. I finally picked an outfit I chose a plane white t-shirt that I could tuck into my black skirt and gray leggings that went up to me ankle. Then I cose to wear my gray converse since they look nice with the skirt.

 

When I was done dressing up I heard Kikwang Oppa at the door. I open the door and he's standing there with flowers. "Hi! Baby!" He yelled I giggled and blush this guy always knows how to make me blush. "Hi Oppa." I pecked his soft lips "Do you know what today is?" I asked wait for me to respond "A-ani what is today?" 

 

"Oh. Chincha? You don't know what today is?" He looked at me face closely "Oppa I don't know..." I said looking down. He handed me a box "Happy Birthday Baby! Open It!" He said I was totally shocked it was a ring saying "Two Against The World <3" I was about to cry "Oppa I love it! Komawo!" I hugged him tightly.

 

"Yah how can you forget your own birthday?" He said letting go. "I don't know I guess I didnt look at the calendar. Thanks Oppa I would have gone the next day without knowing it was my birthday." I hugged him again "Okay lets go celebrate!" This time Kikwang Oppa didnt out the blindfold on me. "No blindfold this time?" I asked

 

"NAHH I want you too see when we get into the parking lot." When we got there we were at the bowling alley. "OMO! Oppa!" I said squeezing his hand. "Come let's go play some bowling!" 

 

We were playing for quiet awhile and Kikwang Oppa was winning. Then someone said "That not the right way to bowl a ball you know?" I looked and it was that guy from the skating rink. "Excuse me?" I said He came closer to me and grabbed the ball out of my hand and showed my how to bowl. "Yah! Did I ask you for your help?" I said about to walk away but he had a grip on my wrist

 

"Yah let go!" I yelled "Yah! You Again?! Let Go Of My Girlfriend! Do you not remember what I told you? Your ruining our date." He stood infront of me and got me out of his grip. He just smired and said "Remember the name Kim Bum" then he walked away.

 

"Baby Gwhenchanna?" He cupped my face "Nehh Thanks Oppa I was wondering when you were going to come and save me." He kissed my forehead "I'll always be there for you no motter what. I love you _____~ah" He hugged me tightly "I love you too Oppa"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@IUislovely 

 

You don't know who that is? OMO! That's Kim Bum! From Boy Over Flowers or Boys Before Flowers. He is the Casanova but deep inside he just wants somebody to love. Hehehe Cute isn't he? But this is an old picture now he has long hair and he's really skinney. B U T ! He has abs hehe. Here's the update!

 

 

@aidil23

 

I know isn't he so sweet?

 

 

@mypabokwang

 

Here is the update!