Your so annoying!

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Kikwang's POV: "Heyy, _____~ah Are you hungry? Hyung said to just go out and eat if we're hungry." ^Yes! I'm hungry! What are we gonna eat?^ "Yah!" ^W-wwhatt?^ I walked closer to her and tickled her stomach. ^O-opppaaa! I'm sorry.^ she tired soo hard to say. I stopped tickling her she looked so mad. ^Why are you being like this all of a sudden? Huh?^ "Like what?" I really didn't know what she meant. ^Like earlier you woke me up, kissed me, being nice to me, and tickling me?^ I walked right in front of her and we looked into each others eyes. I could tell that she wanted to beat me up. "_____~ah" ^What? Oppa?^ "I have something to tell you" ^What is it Oppa?^ she sounded a little frustrated. "I'm really sorry for all I did for the past years." She stood there in shock. I walked closer to her but she kept moving back. She stopped until her back was against the kitchen counter. "_____~ah say something I really am sorry." She was about to walk away but I placed my hands on each side of her. "Your not going anywhere." She just looked at me madly. Then she slapped my right cheek as hard as she could. Then she slapped the other one and slapped my arms and chest. "That hurts!" I said while pinning her arms down. ^G O O D ! ^ That was the first thing she saidout of this whole argument. ^Oppa! Let go!^ she said trying to get out of my grip. "I don't want to!" ^Why not?!^ she said looking me in the eye. "Because the reason why I'm doing all of this is because I want to start over. I want us to be friends, I want us to become really good friend.* But truth was I wanted to be more than friends I want her for myself.* ^Thats it Oppa?^ "Yeah." I said trying not to show that I wanted more. ^Well let's start fresh.^ "Okay." ^ You can let go of me now Oppa^ I looked into her eyes and slowly let go. ^ Ouch that hurt Oppa ^ "Sorry." We hung out like friend the rest of the day. We have so much fun that I didn't even notice the time. I dropped off ____~ah home. ^ Bye Oppa see you tomorrow!^ then I drove off to hyungs place.