Together Again

I! CAN'T! STAND! YOU!

Your POV:

 

Its been at least a month since I had last seen Kikwang. I miss him but at the same time hate him. The Oppas wanted me to stay away from him as much as possible. I think he is trying to stay away it hurts to think about him. For the past weeks I have been hanging out with the Oppas. They're the ones who are mostly keeping me going.

 

I dont know how I could live if they weren't by my side. I would probably end up on the streeet or somewhere if it weren't for them. They are family to me from the first time I met them I knew. I knew that they would be there for me. If me and Kikwang weren't together and hadn't gotten so close I would consider him as my brother.

 

I was just at home thinking of what to do. I was about to fall sleep when I heard my phone ring. I looked it was him! Apart of me wanted to pick it up but my body just froze. Then I just let it ring and he called again this time I could move. I answered "Hello? _______~ah!" His voice that I miss. "Hello?" I said with no emotion. 

 

"Can we meet up?" He asked with hope. I though for a while. "Yah! Are you still there? Can we meet up? Are you at home? I'm going there" Then he hung up. I wanted to cry thinking about the old times but I didn't want to seem weak. I sat there until I heard a knock on the door. "___________~ah! Open the door!" 

 

I slowly took my time to walk over and open the door. Once I opened the door there he was out of breath. He had sweat running down his face. "______~ah" he said with relief. He hugged me tightly I hugged him back. I missed him I still love him we looked at each other like the first time we saw each other. 

 

"I love you" he kissed me. That kiss that I missed so much. "I love you too Oppa" I said in between kisses. We let go of the kiss for some air and walked over to the couch. He layed he head on to my lap and I played with his hair.

 

"_________~ah I'm sorry for everything I never thought that this would happen. I love you I wouldn't try to hurt you but that day I just wanted to make you officially mine. I guess you weren't ready when I was and I force it on you. I sorry! I missed you so much. I can't believe I left you this long. I needed you but you probably needed pace from me." He cried

 

"Oppa Why are you crying? I'm right here. I love you I'm not going anywhere." I wiped his tears and kissed his face.