Chapter 9

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every students were divided into groups as they will be assisted by the villagers to a few places that they should go to do their charity works. Sana and Mina screamed happily when both of them were choosen to go to the kindergarden and makes the children there happy .Momo on the other side was given a tasks to go the community hall , she grunts . She should be good to the elders she thought . Dominic on the other side can go anywhere they wish to go because to the villagers, they are the important guests . They clapped happily . Chaeyoung realizes mina was looking at her annoyingly when she heard chaeyoung's loud chants . She stops from screaming and blinks to mina . 

" Guys !! I am please to talk to the eldests at the community hall. I will go there ". Dahyun said, leaving all of her friends in disbelief .

" She never like this type of works " . Jungyeon said sarcastily , making tzuyu and chaeyoung laughs except Jihyo. Chaeyoung tapped jihyo shoulder as it is the very first time jihyo would not laughs in this type of jokes about that Dubu . 

" I think she likes her , she is being weird this day ". Jihyo said . 

" Absurd . Wait , who is  "her "? 

" Hirai . Hirai Momo ". 

All of them blinked their eyes and looks at Jihyo . They then turns their eyes to Dahyun who was trying her best to chase Momo . She finally manages to chase that girl . They saw Dahyun was smiling happily while Momo makes an annoyed face , but Dahyun what she should do because she grabbed momo's hand to walks hand in hand with her. 

" What  is that ? ". Tzuyu asked. 

" Flirting , guys !! ". Jihyo shouted while clapping her hands . All of them scracth their hair in disbelief. 

 

-

-

Mina was busy playing with a little boy that she find very cute . The little boy is obeys to everything that she said , Mina find it is really adorable . Suddenly , the boy hugged her while kissing her cheek. Mina blushed . Little that she know, Chaeyoung was looking at them from afar , she smiled . Chaeyoung then took a slow steps to them . 

" Unnie , you're so pretty ". The boy said ,ruffling his hair . 

" Unnie ? she is an aunty, aunty ". Chaeyoung said, laughing . Mina turns around and looks at chaeyoung with a fierce face, chaeyoung gulped . She pretends to looks away before coming closer to mina and wrapped her hand around mina's waist . 

" Excuse me , I am still young . ". 

"Young ? you're married ". Chaeyoung said smiling . Mina pulled herself from chaeyoung and lifted the little boy . Chaeyoung keep on following them everywhere . Once the boy saw his friends were playing some games with both Tzuyu and Sana, he asked to let go . Mina put her down before looking back at her husband who was smiling happily . 

" What ? "

" Don't you have any works ? ". Mina asked , chaeyoung nodded . 

" Yes I do ".

" What ?? "

" Looking at you and taking care of you ". Chaeyoung said as she mina's hair .  

" Silly ". 

" Do you like kids ? ". Chaeyoung suddenly asked , looking at the children that were running everywhere sometimes she wish she can be like them who does not have any problem like adults does . 

" Of course , I want to have our own , with you ". Mina said as she looks at dumbfounded chaeyoung .

" What ? really ?!! ". Chaeyoung shouted. Suddenly, they saw Mrs Park came out of nowhere to examine them . Mrs Park looks at them fiercely while showing a signs to Mina to go back to her tasks. Mina walks away , leaving chaeyoung gulping. Chaeyoung bowed to her and grabs anything around her to shows to her lecturer that she is doing something. Suddenly, she saw a little girl was running in front of her, she quickly grabbed the girl and lifted her in a daring way. Mrs Park smile. 

Sana tapped Mina's shoulder when she saw Chaeyoung makes a funny face as she lifted the girl. Mina turns around and looks at Chaeyoung while smiling proudly. 

" Your lover sure loves kids , isn't she ? ". 

" Well , she is ". Mina said , smiling . 

 

-

-

Tzuyu make a decision to walks around the village with her girlfriend, Sana . They were having a lovey-dovey times until Sana groans in annoyance. Tzuyu looks at her girlfriend who was cursing the phone that she hold . Sana then grabbed Tzuyu hands somewhere, she only followed her girlfriend without asking because she knows when Sana is angry , don't say anything and just follow her . She bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter