Chapter 4

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But your assets, I can see  it clearly ". 

Chaeyoung said shuttering . Mina pulled the towel higher before rolling and lay beside chaeyoung . Both of them were silent for a while until Chaeyoung stood up and lifted Mina and threw her onto the bed . Mina was nervous thinking about what chaeyoung will do to her.Chaeyoung smirked . 

" Wear this shirt first ". Chaeyoung threw a oversized shirt . 

" But, I don't wear any lingerie , how can I ? ". Mina asked . 

" It is better than nothing right ? . Don't worry I won't do anything for you ". 

Mina wore the shirt while chaeyoung turns her body around . She then walks closely to Mina and lay beside her before grabbing mina's waist and pulled her closer . Mina looks at her . hoping for something from chaeyoung . But, chaeyoung was so dense to understand her so she just close her eyes . She will let chaeyoung slept beside her because it is black out, she thought. 

" I am your legal wife , you should do something . ". Mina finally said boldly . Chaeyoung looks at her . She her hair . She never thought mina will said something like that to her in the middle of night . She should not touch the girl because it is definitely not love . She should follow the plan than she arrange with her father for their bussiness. 

" You have rated mind don't you ? ".

" Why can't I ? We don't go for honeymoon , you never kiss except during our wedding and we keep our relationship a secret at college . ". Mina said, not looking at chaeyoung . Chaeyoung chocked her saliva . Her heart almost dropped out when mina said what she have been thinking since last week. 

" Are you confessing to me now ? Let's just sleep ". Chaeyoung said , Mina turns her body around and face chaeyoung . She examine chaeyoung's face how can she not realize her feelings towards the latter ? . Is this only one sided loves ? will chaeyoung leave her because she knew their arranged marriage because of that stupid bussiness that their fathers thinking about . 

" You're so cold and mean, Son Chaeyoung . ". 

" Sleep , we have early class tomorrow ". Chaeyoung mumbles , mina bites her lips before cramming herself to sleep , in chaeyoung warms embrace that she will never forget, forever . 

 

-

-

Chaeyoung open her eyes , she tried to reach for Mina, but it seems like Mina was not in the room . She then walks all over the house , but she is not everywhere . She must feels hurt by her words last night . She looks at the clocks , it only 30 minutes before her first class starts. She runs to the room preparing herself for classes today . She droves her car like someone who was racing in a certain competition . When she arrives at the college , all of her friends were waiting for her at their favorite spots so that they can go to class together . She smiled when she saw her sister waves at her , signalling her to hurry up . 

" Hye chaeng , you're late today ? ". Jungyeon said. 

" Well , I sleept late last night ". Chaeyoung whispered. 

" You don't go to college with your wife ? Fight ? I just saw her walks with her friends just now ". Jeong whispered. 

"Hyung, it is not impotant , and plus , we never go together anyway ". 

" Until when you want to hide this ? ". Jungyeon asked, Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulder . The duo then walks to their friends and joined them . As the late comer , five of them were fighting in whom will entered the class first . All of them pushes chaeyoung to lead them because now , it is a deathly lecturer subject, Mrs Park . Chaeyoung walks into the class and bowed to her followed by the others . All of the students inside the lecture halls look at them . Girls were squeeling like crazy . 

" Dominic ? the rascals that came late w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter