Chapter 1

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" 1 ,2 ,3 Yeay !! Dominic won the battle of band today !!!! "

" It means they have won today's competition !! ". 

Chaeyoung jumps in hapiness after she heard the emcee announce that. Her fraternal twin, Jungyeon then ran and hugged her tighly before lifting her with the others bandmates. All boys and girls shouted their team's name .As one of the main singer and rapper in the band, she was someone that everyone wants to be with , but her heart still can't accept anyone because she think she is still young. Come on , she's only 22 years old , still young for serious relationship she thought. Jungyeon then grabbed her hand to her girlfriend, Nayeon before receiving a light peek from her lover. Chaeyoung blurted her eyes , her twin sister dated someone who is one year older than them , a senior at the college . Love is love, nothing can compared how Jungyeon loves Nayeon with her whole heart. 

" Chaengie !! you did well today !! ". All of the girls surrounded her while fangirling over her, chaeyoung only waves and smiles to them until Tzuyu and Dahyun came to her and took her away from the girls . 

" The heiress of the Son's Company make it again !! ". Tzuyu clapped her hand , Dahyun joins her .

" You guys are part of our band too !! Let's celebrate it ? ". Chaeyoung suggested , receiving a nods from them . 

" It is on me today !! ". Chaeyoung shouted , she then left her friends to change her cloth at the locker room . She walks towards the room while smiling , not until someone bumped onto her . The girl falls on top of her while gripping her hand tightly . Chaeyoung pushes the girl away ,the girl startled . The girl then pick up her things and put it into her bag. Chaeyoung only watches the girl with full of anger. 

" You should look in front when you walks , understand ?? !! "

" I am---sorry-- ". Mina said while helding out her hand for a handshake . 

" Okay , move I am in hurry ". Chaeyoung said while pulling mina away from her sight, mina turns her head and looks at chaeyoung , it is weird that they have been in the same class for almost half and a year, but she that latter didn't regocnize her .She feels a little sad despite it is always  her who being the top student in her class was a hot topic at the college. 

" Mina !! hurry up !! we don't want to be late ". Sana, Momo and Jennie came and pushes mina to walks faster as they want to do their rountine . Well it is Sana's rountine to be honest because she was so inlove with one of the guitarist in Dominic,  Chou Tzuyu . Everytime they won the band battle , they will took the opportunity to follow them celebrate it . Well it might sounds like a stalker, but Sana was the same as the other girls who keep on following them whatever they go at the college. 

" Are you okay Mina ?!! ". Momo asked , being the concern one amongts the group , mina just nodded. 

 

-

-

Jungyeon and chaeyoung park the car silently before creeping inside the mansion , not to wake their parents . Their father hates it when both of them , being the heiress of the Son's Company who is one of the biggest company that specialised in bussiness roaming around with their band that has no future as a bussiness management course student . Both of them walks carefully inside the mansion with a hope that no one even their maids will not realize they just got back home .

" Jungyeon , Chaeyoung where are you going ? ". Mr Son said while suddenly appears at the staircase . He walks carefully to the girls before asking them to have a little conversation with them . 

" I've given more than enough change for you to change yourself . None of it works ". Mr Son said while cupping both of their ears to the couch , both of them hiss in pain . 

" We're sorry appa ". Jungyeon said as the elderst sister to chaeyoung . Mr Son then make a final conclusion for his daughter misbehaviour. He gritted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter