Chapter 25

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu arrives at chaeyoung house only to be greeted with angry Dominic , Mina and Sana . They were looking at her like she just commited something big. Tzuyu who saw Sana who was crying beside Mina gulped . 

"Chou Tzuyu, be responsible . " Chaeyoung shouted . Tzuyu just throw away her jacket while breathing hardly . 

"No !! I am still to young to be a parents and plus, I got many girls crazy over me.This freaking things will makes my young era gone ." . Tzuyu shouted as she walks back and fourth . 

" What ? Young? I was forced into this freaking arranged marriage and bommm.. I will be a parents two months from now . I don't like it either " . Chaeyoung said, while patting tzuyu shoulder . 

" Smol, you are saying it in front of your wife " . Jungyeon whispered . Mina who heard the confession stood up before pulling sana with her upstairs . 

" That's it. Please settle it . Chaeyoung, I don't feels to sleep with you tonight either . End of story . " Mina said , chaeyoung was gulping . 

" Mina...I...I ...well " .

" Guys, it will be better we talks about it somewhere else ". Dahyun said as she pulling both chaeyoung and tzuyu to the front door. Jungyeon and jihyo just giggled quietly . 

-

-

Jungyeon suggested that they should go to their family's bar . They can have their own privacy as  special guest .They were surrounded tzuyu with a deathly glares towards her.

" Marry her . "

" You knows how to do it, you should know the consequences "

" Marry her and be responsible .That'd make you a real human . " . Jihyo said while sipping the wine crazily . All of them looks at her in disbelief . Jungyeon, being the experienced one, grabbed tzuyu collar and pushes her onto the couch . 

" She loves you , thats why she gives you her property . She gives you her property because she trust and loves you . Easy, if you're the Chou Tzuyu that we know, you know what should you do " . Tzuyu was silence for a while . She grabbed her jacket and wears it cooly. 

" I need time . Gotta go " . Tzuyu left the room without turning back . All of them were silence due to the coldness of the Yoda . Two pretty girls suddenly walks inside the room and bring them a few plates of snacks . They feels turns on . 

" Here is your snack ". 

" Can u be my snack instead ? " . Jungyeon said while bitting her lips .Chaeyoung joined 

" Nice body to tastes " . Chaeyoung said while feeling the sensation running through her body .The lady then pushes chaeyoung on the couch . Jihyo tried to stops them, while Dahyun just looks at them in disbelief . 

"Guys, u are married . I could report it to your wives " Jihyo said annoyingly . The twins just laughs .

" Just a little fun won't hurt " Jungyeon can't wait anymore to have fun with the girl .

" She said I will be sleeping outside. This is outside means " . Chaeyoung said , feeling the touch of the girl .Jihyo just shrugged her shoulder.She was ready to leave, but Dahyun just sat there while waving at her . She knows what that Dubu was thinking about .

" I should have a lil fun too ". Dahyun waves . 

-

-

Mina wakes up carefully from her bed . She was having pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter