Chapter 19

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina had been looking at the result of the pregnancy test that Nayeon just gave countlessly of times . She feels her worlds was in upside down now . The knocks from both Sana and noisy nayeon from outside makes her much more dizzy . She heard nayeon was shouting something from the outside . She carefully walks out of the toilet with a pale face . Her friends including Momo were looking at her . 

"Mina? " 

"What is the result "? . 

Mina could only start sobbing and eventually she was in nayeon's embrace . Seeing this states , everyone knows it is positive . 

"I am positive .  I am pregnant " . Mina said while sobbing . Sana patted her hair while momo was looking at her in disbelief . 

"What??!! Is it that Son's baby ??" Momo asked . Sana then hit her friend's shoulder for asking that type of question . 

"Of course . They once get married .Are you stupid ? " . Sana asked . Suddenly she realizes that tzuyu and her friends were walking towards the direction . Sana signalled nayeon .

"Hey, what's up? Is everything okay? " .Tzuyu asked . Chaeyoung pushes tzuyu aside before walking closer to both Nayeon and Mina . Sana eventually kicked chaeyoung's legs . She hisses in pain .

"Mina? Why are you crying? Are you okay? " .Chaeyoung asked . 

"She's okay or not was not your matter . Go away before I turns you into sardin !!! "  Momo shouted .

"What's wrong with you guys? I was just asking . Let me meet Mina like right now " . Chaeyoung shouts .  

"She's unwell . I will brings her to rest now " .Nayeon said as she brought Mina with her . Chaeyoung could only looks from afar with full of questions inside her mind . 

-

-

Sana goes with Mina to chaeyoung's mansion in order to take a few more things that Mina left .  She don't want Mina to go there alone because she knows minyoung will always there being with chaeyoung .  

"Hey, looks who's here " . Minyoung said as she opens the door .  Sana looks at her fiercely . 

"I am here to get my things . I am not in the mood for fight, let me in " .Mina said as she barged into the mansion . 

"Who's there ?? " Chaeyoung who walks from upstairs go to Mina . She was so shocked . She grabbed Mina's hand . 

"Feeling well now? Have you meet the doctor ? " . Chaeyoung asked . Mina pulled her hand away from chaeyoung . She quickly pick up a box with her things . Sana who saw that grabbed the box from Mina . 

"Hey, you're unwell . Let me lift it for you " .Sana said , Mina just smiled . 

"Mina, are you okay? Tell me " . Chaeyoung asked , Mina just looks away from her . Seeing chaeyoung showing her care makes her hearts hurt more . Knowing that she was carrying someone else's future husband makes her wants to cry her heart loud . She knows chaeyoung should never knows about her pregnancy . It is all a mistake . 

" Stop from doing this to me . Just don't show your face infront of me anymore . It makes me wants to throw up . " Mina suddenly said as she saw Minyoung linked her arms with chaeng . 

" Well, you can go back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter