Chapter 23

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung greteed her in laws at the airport while smiling . She waves at them before escorting them to her car . Mrs Myoiu was a good and daring mother, but not Mr Myoiu that she thought as someone who was full of protocol . She didn't know wheather her wife know that her parents came . 

" Where's Mina ?" Mrs Myoiu asked . 

"Well, she's at home because she was tired due to the appointment with  the doctor this morning " . Chaeyoung said while scratching her nape. 

"Let's go " . Mr Myoiu said as he hopped into the car and sit at the passenger sits . Along the ride, Mrs Myoiu keep on talking about various topic while chaeyoung just laugh it out as she was concentrating with her driving . 

"Did you tell her that we came ? " . Mr Myoiu suddenly asked . 

"Well ...umph... Well let's make it a surprise " . Chaeyoung said while shuttering .How can she call Mina when she knows they are fighting just now . 

"Okay " .Mr Myoiu just let it go , he continue to scroll his phone to check if his company in a good condition at Japan while he was on leave . 

-

-

Mina was doing some house chores when someone suddenly knocked the door . She put away her apron and walks towards the door carefully . To shocked her, her parents appeared out of nowhere .Mrs Myoiu hugged her daughter ,while her father just smiled . 

"How can you came here ? " . Mina asked . Chaeyoung who just parked her car waves towards her wife as a sign that she's the one who drives her parents in laws.

"With Son Chaeyoung of course "'. Mrs Myoiu exclaimed . Suddenly, Chaeyoung asked permission to go first as she make an excuses that she had some works to do even though it is not .

" Mom, dad I got to go because I have something to do " . Chaeyoung said as she put on her shoes . Mina stood up and walks towards chaeyoung . 

" You are going nowhere. Stay here " . Mina said, in a serious mode. 

"  I ...I .. well band practice " . 

"My parents only came once in a while, can you at least showing some concern as their daughter in law ? " . Mina said as she looks at chaeyoung . Chaeyoung was silence . She cancelled her band practice this afternoon . 

They were having a dinner together with the helps of Mrs Myoiu,  she cooks the best dinner ever . Chaeyoung ate ravishly , while Mina only took a little portion of food . 

" Is it delicious ? " . Mrs Myoiu asked.

" Yeah mom !!" Chaeyoung giggled . Mina looks at her husband annoyingly because chaeyoung didn't even make any attempt to sooth her despite of their misunderstood this morning . Both of them didn't interacting much with each other , Mr Myoiu sense something wrong . 

" How about our grandchildren condition ? " .Mrs myoiu asked .

" Well he's good . " . Mina said bitterly . Chaeyoung nodded like nothing happen . 

" He? We gonna expect baby boy? Cool !! " .Mrs Myoiu said while clapping , her eyes was busy examine Mina's baby bump . 

"Son chaeyoung . Did you hurt my daughter ? Did you guys fight ? " . Mr Myoiu purposely put down his water harshly . Chaeyoung put down her chopsticks .

" Well, that's it ... A little misunderstanding . But we're okay " . 

" That's it . We will sleep at the hotel tonight and by tomorrow, I want both of you to reconcile . " . Mr Myoiu said in a serious tone. 

" Appa, you don't have to worried . Just sleep here " . Mina said looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter