Chapter 7

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung was so shocked when she saw her ex girlfriend was standing in front of her .They have broke up a week before her wedding with Mina through texts because her ex stayed in overseas with her family . Minyoung cupped chaeyoung's face as soon as the door cracked open revealing chaeyoung . Chaeyoung then moves farther before shoves away the girl's hand . 

" What are you doing here ? we have broke up, remember ? ". 

" Yes , through texts . I know it is for a while because I heard from my brother you're into arranged marriage , right ? ". Minyoung asked as she played with chaeyoung's collar . She then looks at Mina who was standing looking at them . 

" This is our house . Please get out . She is my legal wife , there's no way you could crawl to get me back ". Chaeyoung said as she pulled Minyoung to the doorway . Minyoung then smirked evily . 

" The Myoiu's daughter ? interesting . We will meet again , babe ". Minyoung said , turning her body away and walks out of the mansion leaving both chaeyoung and mina silence . Chaeyoung then walks to Mina and grabbed her hand to her room . Mina tried to looks away from her . Chaeyoung ruffles her short red hair and gulping her saliva. 

"I might have many exes , whatever she said just now, don't you ever to take it seriously . Because I have a plans to love you . ".Chaeyoung said as she walks out leaving Mina in confusion . Mina then threw her body to the bed thinking about this marriage and of course her unstostabble feelings to chaeyoung . She keep on tossing her body , she didn't realize the penguin stuffs toy that chaeyoung gaves her falls onto the floor , she quickly grabbed it and hug it tightly . 

" When will you confess ? My answer will always be "Yes" for you , Chaeyoungie ". 

 

-

-

Nayeon keep on blinking her eyes , looking at both tzuyu and sana affections in front of them . The loves birds keep on touching and stealing glances at each other . All of them were so shocked when tzuyu confess that she have make love with Sana a few days ago , Chaeyoung almost chocked her drinks . Dahyun held and tissue and gave it to chaeyoung . 

" Guys , we have make love !! it is so hot ". Tzuyu said loudly . She then tell her make out story by memeriszing sana's hot and y body that she taste it darigly . Everyone seems excited to hear her story while sana blushed crazily . Luckily mina wasn't there , if not chaeyoung might think of something dirty because these day , her lust became unstotabble . 

" Wow ,you guys are so cool !! ". Jihyo said , laughing loudly . Suddenly , mina came out of nowhere with momo and sat in front of chaeyoung . Chaeyoung pretend to act like nothing happen . Jungyeon  smirked . 

" Well, make loves is so hot . You will get to taste her body little by little with pleasure , would you love to try it chaeyoungie ? ".Jungyeon asked , all of them looks at her chaeyoung can't disgested what she gonna say cause the words just came out , everyone looks at her , espeacially Mina . 

" I would love to , with her . ". Chaeyoung said sipping the juices , she then rethink what she just said before hides her face between her hand . Mina almost dropped her jaw , nayeon hits mina's elbow while smirking . 

Chaeyoung then stood up , asking to go somewhere , she almost slipped due to her answer just now . Her hearts was beating loudly as she meet eyes with Mina . She should do something about it , maybe confess as soon as possible before mina giving up due to her lateness . She then grabbed mina's hand to the college's yard . Mina followed while smiling . 

" What is it ? ". 

" No-nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter