Chapter 6

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : A little Satzu s, beware to young readers . It is not a happy michaeng chapter because chaeng is so afraid to confess .:(

 

 

Chaeyoung blinked her eyes little by little ,she can't feel her nose as the pain of the ball's hit causing her nose to bleed. All of her friends were surrounded her with a worried face , espeacially her sister , Jungyeon . Tzuyu then ran towards her and signaling others that chaeyoung has woke up . Everyone seems happy and she receives a loud laugh from her fellow bandmates , she feels stupid enough for not catching the ball well. She hopes her friends didn't notice that someone that make her a attention distracted . 

" You have awake !! welcome back smol !! ". Dahyun shouted. 

" It is the first time you failed to catch the ball , I am wondering why ". Jihyo asked while punching the latter's shoulder . Chaeyoung close her face with her palms she felt so shy . She hopes none of them saw what is the actual the reasons for the incident , but she's wrong because Nayeon was so fast to understimate her . 

" Don't worry , we know why . Nayeon told us everything ". Jungyeon said , smirking . Chaeyoung was shocked could it be her marriage with Mina has been discovered ? no way !! she suddenly stood up from the bed but her friends push her to lay on the bed back . 

" You have a crush on that Myoiu Mina right ? Nayeon said you can't keep your eyes on her . ".

Tzuyu said, laughing crazily . Chaeyoung feels ease . Jungyeon keep on patting her shoulder asking her to keep calm . A loud noise can be heard outside of the health room , it is none other than chaeyoung's fans who were wondering about her conditition. Chaeyoung was wondering where is her wife whereabout because she can see her wife was running towards her before she close her eyes . Jungyeon can read her mind , she whispered to Chaeyoung to answered all of her question inside her mind. 

" I asks Mina to wait for you at your house . I'll send you after this , okay dongsaeng ? ". Jungyeon showed a thumbs up to chaeyoung, she nodded . Chaeyoung feels weird this few days , she keep on thinking about Mina the whole time , could it be love ? . She just realize she was jealous when she saw Momo treat her wife lovingly , but now she can sense she's in love . Yes, she's in love . 

 

-

-

Mina keep on walking back and forth at the living room while holding her phone , she was so damn worried for chaeyoung .Suddenly, she heard somene was knocking the front door . She quickly walks towards the door and open it , it reavels someone that she've been waiting for , Chaeyoung . Chaeyoung expresion does not look good to her . That latter just gave her a glimpse of smile before walks into her room . She did'nt even greet or say any words to Mina , mina was frustrated . Mina followed chaeyoung to her room . Chaeyoung just looks at her before pushing her afar and locked herself inside the room . Mina can't held her tears anymore. 

" Aren't you going to tell me anything ? are you okay ? ".

Mina asked as she knocked the door. There is no respond from chaeyoung . Chaeyoung might felt tired because today's incident . Mina can't stand it anymore so she keep on knocking the door until her last attempt .Her hands starts to swollen . She only need a few words from her husband , not this cold shoulder. 

" Son Chaeyoung !! open this door right now !! ". Mina shouted , she feels tired so she just kneeling in front of chaeyoung's room . Sometimes, she can't understand well . She showed her loves at times but she will became a cool and ignorant person without any good reasons .She feels sleepy waiting for chaeyoung's responds . 

Meanwhile , chaeyoung was lying on her bed while staring at the ceiling . She can hear mina's voice from the other side of the door clearly . She do not know why her feets didn't feel to move . She knows she will feels guitly once she said those three words to Mina despite of her father's plans with her . Even her sister, Jungyeon didn't knew about it . The tickling of the wall clocks make her sick , her mind was full of thoughts. Should she confess ? what if one day Mina knows the truth about this damn arranged marriage ?.

" I am sorry , but I love you Myoiu Mina . ".

Chaeyoung mumbles as she hold their wedding's ring that she never wore when she goes out of the house .Both of them know, they are hurting each other feelings when they hides those three w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter