Chapter 3

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung make a frown face as soon as she saw that person turns his body around , Mina kicked her leg so that she sat down cause her scream make people beside them looks at her . Mina then bowed to them leaving all of their friends looks at her with a weird face. Chaeyoung who can't contol her emotions slurpped her drinks like she didn't drink for a years. 

" I am sorry everyone on behalf of her ". Mina bowed . Everyone looks at her thinking of why Mina who just knew chaeyoung acting like her lover or something apologzing for chaeyoung's misbehaviour . 

" Why would you apologize, Minari ? ". Sana asked . Mina pretends to put on her lipsticks while chaeyoung looks at her asking for an explanation . Who don't be angry when your wife likes someone that you think as your deathly rival . Yong Junghwa ? the leader of a band called Cn Blue that Dominic thinks a band that plays a big rival to them. They have lose twice with them this year . 

" Is he that good ? he will never looks at you !! believe me !!". Chaeyoung said to Mina while grabs mina's lipsticks and put it down . Both of them looks at each other . Sana then took chaeyoung's hand away from mina's to continue her story , mina's love line . The goodness and intelliegent girl that everyone would loves to die just for her love . 

" She like that boy since first year . But, she receives numeours confessions from other boys , but never from him . Don't worry they will never be together anyway. But .... ". Sana looks at everyone , all of them were so excited to know the story. 

" Hirai Momo , our bestfriend confess to her last month . Since then , she have been taking care of Mina . Who do you think Mina will end up with ? I bet it is Momo cause she is always there for here, isn't her Mina ? ". Sana asked . Mina blushes . Chaeyoung has lost her patience more when Momo suddenly appear and held out a bottle of mineral water while smiling to her , mina accept it willingly. 

" I bet it is Momo ".

" Me too , Momo will win her ".

" Momo of course ".

All of them started to gives their opinion . Chaeyoung suddenly stood up before bidding goodbye to them , leaving all of them dumbounded including mina herself . She then put down the mineral and followed chaeyoung . Once again , all of them including Momo and Somi looks at them . Tzuyu , Dahyun and Jihyo looks at each other. 

" What's up with them ? ". 

" They just knew each other . It's weird ". 

"Indeed ". 

Chaeyoung turns around when she realize mina followed her . She walks closely to Mina . She don't know why she can't control her emotions just now . She mina's hair strands that blocked her from looking straight through mina's eyes . Mina feels warms just by her touch , her "husband " touch that she have been lingering of since they get married a week ago . 

" You're free to choose any of them when I let you go ". Chaeyoung said . 

" What are you saying about ? are you crazy ? ". Mina asked . 

" Well, let's meet at home . You can go back since Momo was waiting for you ". Chaeyoung said as she saw momo was walking towards them while holding mina's things . Chaeyoung steps a few steps back and walks towards her car . She starts the engine of the car, but her eyes was busy watching mina's backview that was walking with Momo . She feels something's wrong with her heart . 

" It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter