Chapter 18

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Chaeyoung and Mina were silence.None of them spoke up . Theres only their phone's mini torchlight were brightening the whole room.Chaeyoung can't held it any longer, she feels hot . She took off her jacket and unbontton a lilttle bit of her cloth.Mina could only blinked her eyes watching the girl . 

"What are you doing? " 

"I feels so hot . Can't held it any longer " . 

"I am sleepy , Let me sleep " . Mina said as she moves farther from chaeyoung and lay herself , she took her sling bag as her pillow . Chaeyoung took the change to speak up . 

"I am sorry. All of this happens for reasons. I love you, but it is complicated and we should just divorced.For you and our future, let's move on " . Chaeyoung said as she mina's hair strands.Mina pushes her aside . 

"You're a coward " . 

Chaeyoung nodded . She tried to make the last night they were together as the best night that they will be remember, forever . 

" We can't be together . But will you just for tonight let us do what married couple should do . It might sounds crazy, but we will become stranger after this . " Chaeyoung said hastily, she knows mina will probably think she's crazy. 

"Okay, only for tonight" . 

"Lets end our contract with making love" 

"If thats what you really want, do it " .

"Are you crazy, Mina?!!" Chaeyoung was so shocked with mina's answers.She can only feels mina's lips crashed onto hers .Both of them were tasting each other's tounge. Chaeyoung carefully lifted mina's skirt and put it away . She kisses and tastes mina's skin like it is her fav strawberry lolipop, leaving lovebite all over her body . 

"Arghhh...arghhhh...arghhh moreee " 

Mina pulls chaeyoung's hair strands as s support for the lustful kisses. Chaeyoung knows that mina was so wet despite of the girl still wears her but chaeyoung still in her own boxer. 

" I think I feels something's movin". Mina said confusely.

"Yeah, it is my than##ng" . Chaeyoung said . 

" Then me for the last time " . Mina said lustly. Chaeyoung carefully put away her boxer and let mina see her eleventh finger. Mina was so shocked as it is the very first time since chaeng shows it to her . 

"Turn around to the wall , I want to let you feels it " .Chaeyoung said, mina followed chaeyoung's order as she was so desperately to know how it will be like feeling the sensation. 

"It is so good " . Mina moaned . 

(You can imagined what happen after thaf) 

 

-

-

"We are crazy" 

Both mina and chaeyoung shouted as theh woke up lying on the floor after the session. They are crazy last night, truly crazy . Young loves is crazy. Mina carefully took the wedding ring that she wear and it give it to chaeyoung before putting on her cloth . 

"We're crazy !!We will divorced tomorrow . Last night, it is not me who agreed to did that.It is my devil"!! Mina shouted . 

"This is young love . We're crazy . I  sorry " . Chaeyoung pleaded. While they were bickering, they heard a few steps and voices. It might be the guards, they thought .

"Wear you cloth "!!! " 

-

-

Nayeon just done with her shower when mina suddenly knocked her door.She opens the door and asked mina to joined her for breakfast . 

" Unnie " 

"Yes , dear . " 

"I think I  am crazy, no we were crazy !!! Mina shouted . Nayeon patted mina back before asking her to tell everything. She gasped when she heard mina's confession . 

" Seriously!!?? You guys are crazy and cowards " . Nayeon said as she laughs crazily. 

" It my very time hearing about a couple who will divorce tomorrow making loves the night before, I can make a book with it "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter