Chapter 12

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : There is a few nerve wrecking scene, enjoy :P

 

Everyone surrounded both Mina and Chaeyoung at the living room , there is no space for them to run nor avoid answering their friends's curiousty. Chaeyoung looks at her band members whom looks like they wants to stranggles her alive while Sana can't accept the facts that her best friend was married. Momo on the other side keep stood at the corner of the living room without any words , she can't explain how she felt right now . Jihyo makes a decision to speak up as she was so sick of the silence from her friends . 

" So , did Mina pregnant or something ? it is so sudden !! ". Jihyo speak up , chaeyoung can't believe that Jihyo make that assumptions, she almost laughs, but Mina looks at her and asked her to do the explanation . 

" Explain !! ". Dahyun shouted  . 

" Well , we have married for 3 months . It is an arranged marriage for our parent's bussiness sake but it turns out that we falls in love with each other , sounds like a drama right ? ". Chaeyoung said . 

" 3 months ?? why did you guys make a decision to keep it as a secret ? isn't it much more better if other people knew about it ? ". 

" I have make a promise with my father to keep this marriage a secret for a year and after that , we will let everyone knew about the marriage . Because during that time , it is a force marriage, not loves ". Chaeyoung said, looking at Mina. 

" So , should we shut our mouths until the time comes for the secret to be revealed ? ". Sana asked , chaeyoung nodded . All of them cheers in happiness for their marriage, except momo . Momo makes a decision to leave early as she make an excuse to visits her grandfather at the hospital , Mina tried to stops her but she just left , smiling to Mina . Dahyun can only let a sigh. 

" Let's celebrate it !! Our married couple !! ". Dahyun suggested , everyone cheers except Chaeyoung . Tzuyu can sense something is wrong with her friends , she will asks chaeyoung later .

" Keep your mouth shut , espeacially you , Sana !! ". Mina said , laughing.They makes a small party that night , celebrating their friends's secret marriage with pleasure. Everyone except chaeyoung feels happy . She knows when the time comes , she need to left Mina and continue with the plan that she make with her father . 

" I am sorry , Mina ". 

-

-

Flashback

Mr Son and Jaehoon were waiting for chaeyoung at his company while his hands was busy counting the money and share that they will get once they receives Mr Myoiu's trust . Mr Son only think about money while Jaehoon think about revenge to his family , both of them smirks . Chaeyoung barged into the room , she sit infront of them while putting her leg on the table . 

" So, let's start with our meeting ". Chaeyoung said arrogantly . 

" This is the plan , read it first and sign here . ". Jaehoon said smirking, chaeyoung only look through the documents without even bother to read it througly she never thoughts she will regret it later , only money was playing inside her mind now . 

1. Divorce after 5 months of marriage.

2. Half of family's property will be put under Son Chaeyoung's name . 

3.Half of company share will be given to Son Chaeyoung.

4. No loves included.

5. If failed to follow , Son Chaeyoung will be marry Kim Minyoung or Myoiu's family will be put in danger . 

" No loves ? absurb. I will never falls in l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter