Chapter 26

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung and Mina were silence during the drive back to their home . Mina was looking outside of the window without even making any attempt to create conversation with chaeyoung .She was really upset with chaeyoung attitudes . Chaeyoung can't be patient anymore, she need to do something if she don't want them to fight even more .She knows it is her fault for being too flirty last night . 

"Babe , are you hungry ?"

"No"

" Craving for anything ?"

" No" 

" What about our baby? Craving for anything ?" Chaeyoung said while holding her wife's hand but Mina shoved it away with angry face . This time, Mina seems really dissapointed to chaeyoung . 

" Just drive back home . ". Mina shouted . Chaeyoung was startled . She try to play it cool when she saw the driver beside her car was looking at them . Chaeyoung purposely volume up the radio to lift up their mood . Mina seems not amused . They arrived at home after a few minutes drives, chaeyoung quickly runs towards the passenger door to help Mina stand up . Mina was struggling with her seatbelt . 

" Why can't I unbuckled it ?" 

" Babe, you should do it slowly with your bump's condition ". Chaeyoung helps Mina with her seatbelt while Mina just keep silence . Mina just barged into the house leaving chaeyoung dumbfounded . 

" Pregnancy hormones ". Chaeyoung said as she locked her car . She walks into the house only to be greeted with Mina's angry face . She was standing while looking at chaeyoung . Chaeyoung came closer to her wife ,ready for an explanation .

" Explain about last night ". 

" Well, we go to a club , drunk and sleep there ". 

" Lipstick stains ?" 

" One of the waitress falls on top of me . There's nothing more ". 

" She will not fall on top of you if you didn't flirt with her , right ?" 

" Well, yes  I admit I did it . But we didn't do anything else rather than talking, I promise you ". Chaeyoung cupped Mina's face . Mina pulled away , tears started to flooded her eyes . She tried to be calm as possible thinking about the baby . Her heart was hurting like crazy . 

" I wait for you to come back last night . Am I not enough for you ? Boring of me ?". Mina started to sobbed . Chaeyoung was silence for a while . 

" No . There's no boring in marriage .Mina, I swear I love you . Can you don't be like this ? Our baby might hear it . ". 

" It is my fault for choosing you . I should choose Momo instead of you .". Chaeyoung felt triggered when her wife said like that . Mina never said those words when they fought before this . 

" You are being overly sensitive now . Let's rest . ". 

" Me? Overly sensitive ?!! .You know what Chaeyoung ? From now on just do whatever you want to do . I don't care !!" Mina shouted while slammed the bed room door , chaeyoung was startled . 

" Babe ? I am sorry . I love you ". Chaeyoung tried to knocked the door, but Mina ignored her. Chaeyoung threw herself onto the couch . She makes Mina angry of her uncountable of time this few months . When she will change ? Sometimes they fight about small things and in the end, Mina will act like everything was okay . Chaeyoung feels guilty . 

-

-

"Jungyeon !!!" Nayeon shouted as she was fighting with the labour pain  . Her hair almost loses due to her wife's pulled . 

" Breath in , breath out ". Jungyeon tried to calm her wife down . She started to cry when she saw her wife shouting to her . 

" This is all your fault !!! Its hurt !!!" Nayeon shouted as she pulled jungyeon collar . Jungyeon can't held it any longer, she can saw blood running out of her wife private area. She will falls onto the floor anytime soon . Nayeon looks at her in disbelief as she saw her husband walks further from her side and hold the wall instead . The nursed asked jungyeon to wait outside . 

" You may wait outside . Looking at your condition . It will be better ". The nurse escorted jungyeon . Jungyeon saw all of her friends were waiting outside of the labour room , including her twin, chaeyoung . Chaeyoung quickly runs towards her twin as she saw how pale jungyeon looks like . 

" Jungyeon ? How's nayeon unnie ? Is she okay ? ". Chaeyoung shaked jungyeon's body . Jungyeon hold her twin's shoulder asking for support . 

" Labour is a scary thing ". Jungyeon said as she looks at her friends, she falls onto the floor, luckily chaeyoung manages to grab her . Tzuyu almost laugh out loud but Sana pinched her shoulder . Tzuyu joined Dominic to calm jungyeon down while Sana walks to Mina who was sitting at the waiting section .She feels weird because there are no interaction between Mina and Chaeyoung that night . 

" Hi Mina . Are you okay ? ". 

" Of course . I am just a little tired this few days . You know, the due date was two months from now .". Mina smiled to her friend. 

" Did you fight with Chaeyoung ? ". 

" Well --just a little misunderstood . I can handled it .Don't worry ". Mina reassured Sana . 

" You looks so bad . It must be big misunderstood right ? . Chaeyoung might be childish at times, but she loves you . I knew it .  She would left you when the contract is over , but no...she choose to stay with you . ". Sana patted her friend's shoulder . 

" I need time Sana . Thank you ". Mina smiled . Suddenly, Momo came and hand out two cans of water to her friends as she sat beside Mina . Chaeyoung who was busy with jungyeon can't help but to looks at them . They are fighting , she needs to act cool . 

"Hi guys ". Momo smiled . Sana who saw Momo's signal quickly asked permission to go to the toilet.  Momo gives her thumbs . 

" How are you ? Is everything good ?" Momo asked as she looks at Mina . She wants to tell Mina something , something that she have thought for a long time . 

" Well, maybe ? ". Mina chukeld .  

" When I am away, can you take care of yourself ? Promise me to always calls me and tells me how are you doing.  We will always be best friends right ? " . Mina put away her drink and looks at Momo . She was blank . 

" Where are you going ? ". 

" Well I am going to pursue my ambition as a dance instructor . I am going to United Kingdom for three years . " . 

" Dahyun know about this ? " .Mina asked worriedly . She started to looks sad . 

" Of course, she will pay a visit every two months.We are lovers, you knows . ". Momo chukeld . Mina pulled Momo onto a hug as momo patted her long time crush back . Tears started to flow from Mina's eyes . 

" Take care there, don't forget to eat well . How can I live without you after this ?" . 

" If will be better if it is you are mine right ? . Don't worry chaeyoung will always be with you ". She broke the hug as she felt a kick . 

" Did the baby kick me ? He really has chaeyoung gents right ? That smol aisssy ". Momo chukeld , she caress Mina's bump while smiling . She pulled away her hand as she saw Chaeyoung was walking towards them with a protective face . 

" Done? Dahyun called for you . Can I have my wife now ? ".  Chaeyoung asked . Mina looks at her annoyingly. Momo nodded while smiling to Mina . Chaeyoung sat beside her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter