Last Chapter

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Son Chaeyoung !!" Mina shouts annoyingly . Chaeyoung quickly lifted Changmin before runs from her wife.Changmin giggled happily, showing his few baby teeths. Mina looks around the house and sighed heavily . The house looks like it just had a typhoon . She walks towards Chaeyoung direction before asking for a hug from Changmin.Changmin runs towards her mom happily.

" I miss you baby " !! 

"Michi u two " . Changmin said cutely. Chaeyoung walks towards Mina to asks for a hug, but Mina just playfully ignored her. 

"What about this baby" Chaeyoung asked . She showed her lips, asking for a kiss from Mina . Mina ignored her at first, but Chaeyoung manage to kiss her wife . The kiss became hotter without realizing that Changmin was in the middle of them . 

"Miss your body babe ". Chaeyoung whispered . Mina pinched Chaeyoung shoulder shyly . To be honest, she realize miss her family while she was away for the fashion show. 

"Hey, Changmin is watching us ". Mina said as she brought her son away from Chaeyoung . Chaeyoung smiled evily thinking how hotter tonight will be . Both of them will have a wild and hot night . She was really sure of it. 

"Babe, my parents invinted us for a dinner tonight . ". Chaeyoung suddenly remembered that her father just called her to tell her about the dinner . Well, it is a family gathering after a months not seeing each others. 

"Okay ". Mina answered , preparing herself for a baths. 

-

-

Mr Son was looking at his children, the reason for that night's dinner was to know his children marriage progression . Everyone were eating the dinner silently until Jungyeon break the silence and brag about Chaeyoung's new secretary . Chaeyoung almost choked her food . 

"Appa, do you know ? Chaeyoung new secretary was hella hot and y !! My twin will have inspiration to came work early now, huh ? ". Jungyeon looks at Chaeyoung . 

"Well, yeah . She's good so far ." Chaeyoung nodded, she was looking at Jungyeon fiecerly for tells about the secretary thingy in front of her family, well actually her wife. Mina was glaring at Chaeyoung with full of jealousy. 

"Well,  I am married you know. Theres not time to hitting on her ". 

" My daughtet has grown up now. " . Mrs Son smiled widely as she looks at Mina and gives her a thumbs.

"If that's it , give me more grandchild. ". Mr Son said as he looks at Chaeyoung . Chaeyoung gulped, she put away her chopsticks and looks at her appa.

"You, Son Chaeyoung . Your siblings will have their second babies in no time, why don't I give you leave and give it a try, right Mina ?" .Mr Son asked.

" I would love to , appa ". Mina answered . Chaeyoung looks at her wife in disbelief . She need more time for her company, it is impossible to plan for a new child . 

"Appa, for this time being, let Changmin be our one and only child. He is still small . Okay?"  Chaeyoung held Mina's hand tightly, but Mina let it go . She was ready for more baby , but Chaeyoung seems not agree with her . She was frustrated. 

"Appa, Mina just got back from a fashion show this afternoon . Can we take a leave first? She need some rest". Chaeyoung quickly stood up, and asks for a leave before the conversation gets any weirder. 

"Sure, go ". 

-

-

Dominic were cheering for Chaemin and Yooa , and Minjoon, Satzu Son . All of them were at the daycare's open day in which the children will play some sports and have some bonding time with their parents . At first, it took Chaeyoung a lot of thoughts to came because she had been flooded with a lot of works at the company , but due to Mina's wish , she finally came . 

" Go !!! My handsome son !!" Tzuyu shouted, shoving chaeyoung away . Chaeyoung hisses. 

" Son Chaemin !! You can do it !!!".  Chaeyoung lil louder . Jihyo and Dahyun, the one who still haven't got any children just laughs looking at their friends . 

" Yooa , use your pretty smile to seduce the boys ". Jungyeon shouted . Jihyo elbowed her . 

" What ? ".

" She is freaking 4 years old.  Don't teach her bad things.  I'll report to Nayeon you know ". Jihyo said, blurting her tongue . 

After an hour, the winner is announced and none of their children won the game . All of them just laughs it out before lifting their children

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter