Chapter 15

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You don't deserves her ". Momo shouted .

She then turns around before walks away from Chaeyoung with fulls of anger . Chaeyoung grabs her bag that falls onto the floor before grabbing Tzuyu hand to stand up . Tzuyu grabbed chaeyoung's shoulder but chaeyoung pushes her aside . She didn't mind tzuyu's shouts to her . She need to find out who the hell spread out the news regarding the engangement . It's still a few weeks away from the agreement with her cousin. 

" Where are u going ? ". Minyoung suddenly appeared out of nowhere . Chaeyoung stops from walking and turns her body to minyoung  . Minyoung smiled dazingly. Minyoung suddenly came closer to chaeyoung and ruffled chaeyoung's hair . 

"You looks good with this hairstyle , future husband ". Minyoung said, smirking . 

"Get your hand off of me ". 

" It is me who spread the news , if you wonder . I can't wait to claim you as mine . ". Minyoung said , playing with chaeyoung's coat .

Chaeyoung was about to pushes minyoung, but suddenly a crowd of people surronded them while clapping . All of them were cheering for the soon to be married couple while whistling . Out of the crowd, chaeyoung saw Sana and Jennie were looking at her in disbelief . Chaeyoung bowed to the crowd before walking towards Sana and grabbed her hand to nowhere . Sana stumbles . 

" Hey, stop it ! cheater !!! ". Sana shouted while punching chaeyoung's shoulder. 

" Where's mina ? ". 

" She left after she heard the news , I don't know where ". 

" You know where she was , tell me ".

" I said I don't know !! I'll tell tzuyu about this !! you're being harsh to me ". Sana shouted. Suddenly chaeyoung pushes sana towards the wall nearby , she came closer to sana . Sana suddenly stops from talking , her heart were beating rapidly , their body were only an inches to each other . Chaeyoung grabbed something from her pocket and put it onto sana's sling bag . 

" Wha--t are you... don-ing ? "

" Give it to Mina two weeks from now ". 

Chaeyoung then left Sana without even bidding goodbye to her , sana look through her bag and she find out there is a box . She ruffles her hair in confusion . Suddenly, tzuyu who came out of nowhere patting her shoulder , asking if she's alright.Sana only nodded before glimpse a bitter smile to her lover . 

 

-

-

Chaeyoung walks queitly into the house when she realizes mina was there as she saw her sneakers at the front door . She was so shocked when she saw Mina was busy preparing for their dinner like nothing happen . Chaeyoung came closer to her while standing coldly without a words. Mina who saw her smiled happily before grabbing her hands to the dining table . Chaeyoung followed her without a words . She was about to speak, but Mina stops her by trying to change the topic , sadness can be seen clearly from her eyes. 

" Mina , I ... have ".

" Let's eat first , you sure tired right ? ". 

" I .... have something to tell you ... ".

" We will talk about it later on , okay ? ". 

Chaeyoung dropped her chopsticks , she feels bad for making mina like that, she knows how bad mina was hurting , she knows about it . She suddenly stood up and grabbed mina's hand away from the dining table, mina stumbles. Chaeyoung groans . 

" Isn't it hurt ? why are you pretending like nothing happen ? are you a fool ? nothing is right !! ". Chaeyoung shouted while shaking mina's body. Mina tried to held back her tears. 

" You are going to leave me right ? do you love me ? ". Mina asked .

" It is for own good , let's divor....c..". Chaeyoung didn't even has the change to end it , when Mina suddenly interrupt her . 

" Let's do this . If you will happy with that . ". Mina said as she walks away from chaeyoung , chaeyoung was silent . She was so shocked by mina's behaviour . 

Mina locked herself inside her room before crying her heart out . She held their wedding ring before putting it away from her sight. She should remember that their marriage was only a force marriage anyway . It is impossible to save it as she knows chaeyoung only agreed to marry her because of money and wealth . 

 

-

-

Mina left the house earlier than she always does because she don't want to make things much more complicated than she could . She will left the house as soon as p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter