Chapter 5

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was so shocked by Momo's sudden kiss, she keep her head down . Momo then cupped her cheek and charmingly smiled at her . Suddenly, someone came and grabbed momo's hand and shoves it away . Momo was startled, so does Mina. Chaeyoung pulled momo's hand and push her a little , she is ready for an explanation from that dwarf for interupting their alone time . Mina was startled when she saw chaeyoung came out of nowhere. 

" What are you doing ? ". Momo asked , pulling mina closer to her side . Chaeyoung then pulled mina closer to her . Both of them were fighting to make Mina stood closer , Somi just shrugged her shoulder . 

" Isn't that the question I should asks you ?!!  why you kiss her ? ". Chaeyoung asked. 

" She isn't yours or mine, do you have problem with that ? ". 

" Yes !! I have problem with that !! ". 

Chaeyoung shouted , she then grabbed mina's hand with her leaving momo dumbfounded. Somi tried to calm they down but Mina showed a gestures and  to let them be . All of passerby who walk there keep on looking at them , Mina tried to hide her face . She then pinch chaeyoung's shoulder asking her to stops . Chaeyoung pushes momo away from Mina before cupping her cheek and kissing her infront of momo and somi . Mina bites her lips. 

" What are you doing , chaeyoung ? ". Mina asked, Momo was so shocked by the sudden kiss from chaeyoung . 

" We have a discussion for tomorrow presentation . It is about the drama club we entered . That's why I kiss her . I am sorry but I need to take her with me tonight . ". Chaeyoung said as she pulled mina and brought her into her car . 

" Please brought Somi home. Thank you ". Chaeyoung said as she waved at both Momo and Somi . Momo kicks the dustbin beside her with full of anger. Somi tried to calm her down . 

 

-

-

Along the drive to their home , none of them speak any words, only silence surrounded them . Mina keep on looking at chaeyoung who looks so serious while driving . She keep on thinking about the kiss earlier and plus chaeyoung's stupid excuses about the drama thingy that they were never into . What is this ? is chaeyoung jealous or it is just an acts ? . After 15 minutes drive, they finally arrives at their house. When mina was about to walks into the mansion, suddenly chaeyoung grabbed her hand and hands her a penguin soft toys . 

" Well , I got this as a free gift when I went to the arcade yesterday . I don't like soft toys . So I give it to you. ". Chaeyoung said while smiling. Mina feels weird with chaeyoung's mood . She looks so damn mad just now and in a blink of an eye, she became generous . 

" Thank you . ". 

" Welcome ".

" About the drama ...are you being serious ? or are you jealous ? "

" Are you kidding me ? jealous ? That is just for our parent's sake . What if they know someone else kiss your forehead ? ". Chaeyoung said, gropping her hair. Mina then smirked . She then walks inside the house while blurted her tongue . Chaeyoung almost got caught off her guard when mina asked the question . 

" Why did you smirked !! and that tongue, it is not nice you know ". Chaeyoung followed mina inside the house . Mina could not stop from teasing about chaeyoung's acts with her and momo just now . She looks like a kid who was trying to save her favorite toys from get stolen from her enemies . Chaeyoung then pushes mina onto the bed . Both of their body are now an inches to each other , and with that mina's mouth was shut . 

" Stop from teasing me . ". 

" I...I... we are so close to each other. I can't breath ". Mina said , turning her face farther from chaeyoung's. 

" You are not my favorite toy . But, you're my legal wife . ". Chaeyoung said as she looks straight into mina's eyes . Mina was silence . Chaeyoung then walks out of the room before locking herself inside her own room . That night , both of them could not fall asleep .They keep on tossing on the bed while feeling their beating hearts and with that , chaeyoung realizes . Yes, it is jealousy . 

 

-

-

Chaeyoung grabbed her car keys at the counter , she realizes mina has left ealier than her . It must be because Mina was so shy to face her . She can't run from her anyway because they are in the same class and same college, it is impossible . She notice mina left a sticky note on the refrigerator . Chaeyoung took off the note before reading it .

 

" I have dance competition today . So I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter