Chapter 22

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 Months Later .....

Chaeyoung blinks her eyes, she tried to reach for Mina but her wife ain't beside her . She carefully wake up from the bed and walks to the kitchen, where Mina was cooking . Mina smiled as soon as she felt someone was backhugging her from behind .

"Morning babe " . Chaeyoung whispered while landed her lips to mina's cheek . Mina turns around before pushes chaeyoung aside as she was about to arranged the utensils. 

"Take a bath first, then we can eat " . Mina said as she pushes chaeyoung to the bathroom.Chaeyoung just followed her wife order as she was late to the college now . 

Mina had postpone her studies until she giving birth to their baby . She is in her 6th months of pregnancy . Her bumps has showed up now . She will just stay at home or helps chaeyoung's mom at her boutique now while chaeyoung continue her study and she will graduates early next year . 

"I am done !!. So what are eating right now ? " . Chaeyoung asked . 

"I can only serves you this . Is it okay ?"Mina asked . Chaeyoung put down her chopsticks while smiling . She looks at mina daringly.

"It is more than enough . If I can, I want to prohibited you from any house chores because I dont want you to be tired. " . Chaeyoung said as she bend down to kiss her wife's baby bump . 

"Babe, you're already late for class.Hurry up ". Mina said .Chaeyoung grabbed her bags and put on her sneakers. Mina helps the latter with her cloths as it is a little messy . 

"Bye , Call me if anything " Chaeyoung said as she waves to Mina . Mina smiled and waves back, she hopes chaeyoung stills remembers that today is the day of her appointment . They will know the baby gender . Mina was excited . 

-

-

"Hello there "!! Dahyun greeted chaeyoung with full of happiness.Momo pulled both Dubchaeng farther as they were too close to each other . Chaeyoung just smiled . 

" Not too close "Momo said while looking at chaeyoung.From afar, she saw tzuyu and sana were making out under a shaddy tree . She looks in disguise .

"Chaeng !!!" . Jungyeon shouted . Chaeyoung turns around , she receives her twin hug . Jungyeon looks sleepy thay day, she wondered why.

" Hi unnie.How's Nayeon unnie ? " 

"She said she keep on dream of bad things and last night she keep on asking me to pleasure her , can you imagined doing "that" with pregnant woman? " Jungyeon tried to imagined. 

" Good for you " . Chaeng chukeld . Suddenly, group of junior walks towards the band with present . Tzuyu quickly leave sana to join them.Sana groans while walks away to the class.

"Hey ?"Jihyo asked . 

Chaeyoung turns around as she felt someone is tugging her left shoulder . To shocked her, it is her old neighbour , Yeri. Yeri was like sister .Chaeyoung loves her in sisterhood way . 

"Chaeng ? Will you go for a practice this afternoon? If you do I want to come and see you " . Yeri said shyly .All of chaeng friends looks at her in disbelief.

"Yeah, competition is near ." Chaeng said as she laughs it out . Yeri then bowed down before ordering her other friends to followed her . 

"Who is she ? " . Tzuyu asked as she looks at the girl s-lines body .

"Well.My childhood friend. She's like my younger sister ". Chaeng said as she waves to the girl . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter