Chapter 10

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung held Mina hand tightly , while her legs sprinting as fast as she could . She forgets that Mina was exhausted due to the sprint , she turns around and looks at Mina . She realizes that they are safe from any of the men when chaeyoung make a decision to hide below a coffee table at a cafe . She creeps her head and looks everywhere , at last they are safe . Mina tried to free the grip from chaeyoung as she can feel that the wound on her knees is getting worsen , she hiss in pain . Mina realizes it is because she falls as one of the men pushes her . Chaeyoung looks at  her wife and carefully caress mina's wounds. 

" Is it that hurt ? ".

" I just runs using this leg and plus the wound , it is hurts !! ". Mina hisses . 

Chaeyoung then stood up and patted her shoulder, asking mina to get onto her back . Mina looks at her in disbelief as she knows chaeyoung is shorter than her , how can she lifts her ? . But due to the wounds she trust chaeyoung and got onto chaeyoung's back. Both of them keep their mouth shut during the walks back to the village, mina grips chaeyoung's jacket tightly to help her stabilize herself . Chaeyoung tried her best to carry mina with all of her strenght. Luckily , mina was lighter for her heights.

" Thank you , for saving me ". Mina said with a soft toned voice , chaeyoung smiled. 

" Your welcome , You don't know what would happen to you if I am not there , arent' you ? ".

" Yeah , of course ". 

Chaeyoung stops from walking , it is her turns to thanked Mina . It is a the perfect time for her to thanked her wife as mina is behind her . She might don't have the nerve to say this if Mina was in front of her . 

" Mina , thank you for loving and staying with me . I love you ". Mina was froze by the sudden confessions , she was lost at words at chaeyoung's bold words . Maybe it is true she finally found her true loves , it is none other than this someone that she was gripping tightly, Son Chaeyoung . She hopes both of them will stay like this until death seperates them . Because she may never said this before, chaeyoung is her first and last love , she promises.

When they arrives at the village, they saw Dominic were sitting under a shady tree while fanning themselves due to the sprints to safe themselves from the gangsters. Jihyo who is the first one saw chaeyoung was about to smack down the small girl , but chaeyoung signalled her to let her send mina to her rooms first before they continue their bussiness , jihyo nodded.  Tzuyu and Jungyeon were in an awe mood when they saw chaeyoung lifted Mina on her back . They were certain that Chaeyoung had walks for about 30 minutes with Mina behind her , what a real love story they thought. Everyone were there, except Dahyun , she's gone ever since they arrives at the village.

 

-

-

Dahyun walks around the village to search for Momo , she feels weird why she hasn't see that girl ever since this morning. While she walks, she heard a loud cheers from a group of old mens nearer , she walks towards the direction . She feels happy as soon as she saw Momo was having a good talks with the old men while eating her favorite food, Jokbal . Without realizing, Momo is not in her sober state as she saw a few bottle of Soju all over her . She then walks towards her before bowing to the mens.

" Ahjussi , I am sorry . Can I brought for rest please ? ". 

" Ohh young lady !! . Your girlfriend really loves Jeokbal so much !! she had uncountable jeokbal with a few soju , she is so strong !! ". One of them said while the others clapping their hand. 

" Ah--h-- she is not my ... yes, she my girlfriend. My soon to be , no my girlfriend !! ". Dahyun shouted ,Momo who was in Dahyun's embrace keep on moving until her lips touches Dahyun's cheeks . She blushes . To not make it obvious , Dahyun carefully put her hand around momo's waist and brought her to her room . She the japanese's hair while smiling . 

" I might be a fool for falling for you when you keep on thinking about her . ". Dahyun said , feels a throbing in her heart.  

" You-- ?? what-are--you ? " . Momo said while trying to balancing herself, Dahyun tried to calm her , but momo lost her balance and as fast as lighting, Dahyun grabbed momo onto her embrace . Her heart was beating loudly due to the closseness with Momo . Momo then looks up , Dahyun blushes . Momo touches Dahyun's nose using her thumb. 

" What are you doing ? Let's go for a rest, you're drunk ". 

As Dahyun was about to moves away from Momo , momo throw up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter