Chapter 11

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Along the ride to their home, only silence surrounded the young couple . Chaeyoung purposely rising the volume of the radio , trying to gather her wife's attention but Mina keep on looking out of the window . It makes chaeyoung worried and guilty , she knows she's wrong this time . She never saw Mina's frustrated state ever since they declare themselves as an actual couple . Today, their marriage marked its third months and it is the perferct timing for them to fight , Chaeyoung thoughts . When they arrives at their house , Mina just walks into her room without turning back , chaeyoung was lost at words . After half an hour tossing on the couch at their living room , chaeyoung carefully open the door of their bedroom , yes they started to sleep in the same room two weeks ago after realizing their feelings were mutuals . Chaeyoung landed her on the bed , not wanting to wake Mina up , but she's wrong when Mina is not asleep . She stumbles. 

" I thoughts you're asleep , did I wake you up ? ".

" I can't sleep ".

" Mina, I am sorry for not telling you about Minyoung , I loves her back then but it is just a young loves and you know I have plenty of lovers before we get married , because I can't stand with pretty girls . ". Chaeyoung said , laughing . The laughs and playful teasing makes Mina feels like she wants to do something to chaeyoung and shows to her that they are having a quarrel right now.

" It is not funny , chaeng . "

" What makes you get angry with me like this ? please ? I am sorry ". Chaeyoung said, as she Mina's hair strands. She tried to kiss Mina's cheek but mina pushes her . 

" I am not the first girl that you once had on bed , isn't it ? . Mina asked with a serious tone, she was about to burst out soon . 

" Yes , Minyoung is the first one , but you're my second and my last ". 

" That's it , sleep outside ". 

" What ?? "

" Sleep outside !! ". Mina shouted , as she threw the penguin flushie that chaeyoung gifted her . It makes chaeyoung shocked , and yes she admitted they are having a quarell like every married couple will face through , indeed they are married now . Chaeyoung grabbed her pillow and walks quickly to the living room before throwing herself onto the couch ,nothing can be bad as this fight with her wife tonight just because of a dinner with her cousins. 

 

-

-

Jungyeon waves to her sister as soon as she saw her sister walks out of the car swagly , she runs towards her direction and smack her sister's shoulder. Chaeyoung let out a fakes giggles, she took off her shades and looks at her sister . Out of sudden , Jungyeon saw Mina and her friends were walking passing by them without even bother to smiles to her sister , chaeyoung even tried to makes an eye contact with her wife, but Mina pretends like nothing happen. That's it, they are having a quarell because of last night's dinner with their cousins. 

" I see you're having fight with your wife last night ? "

" Yes, I even sleept on the couch . My body's aches . ". Chaeyoung groans . 

" Well , apologize to her . She will accept it willingly, trust me "

" Aplogize ? I've done it ! . But it didn't work out . ".

" Then , do something that can make her feels appreaciated . ".

Jungyeon advice like a pro , chaeyoung put her hand on her chin while thinking . She was about to asks another question to her sister , but Nayeon was fast and asked permission from her to borrow her husband for awhile as they don't have enough hand to arranges things inside the student council's room . Jungyeon lifessly follows her wife before bidding goodbye to her sister, chaeyoung nodded . 

" Hey !! ". Dahyun shouted , making chaeyoung startled . Chaeyoung turns around, only to be greeted with a bunny costumes that her friends wore , chaeyoung can't regognize her at first, but once Dahyun put away the upper part

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter