Chapter 14

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina reach her hand for chaeyoung , but there is no sign of her partner lying beside her . She then carefully stood up from the bed and walks downstairs . To shock her , she saw chaeyoung was struggling with her cooking , mina can only chuckeld. She then walks closely to chaeyoung before backhugging the girl . Mina can't lie chaeyoung really looks good with that hair . It remind her of the main character of the recent drama that she watch entittled " Goblin ". Chaeyoung then pulled mina to the dining table before asking her to sit down . 

" Princess, please be seated ".

" Chaeng, I can help you to cook . "

" It's okay , you might be so tired because of our last night's session , aren't you ? ". 

" I didn't know you know how to cook ". Mina laughs .

" I can do anything if it is for you ". Chaeyoung came closer before landing a kiss on mina's lips . Suddenly , chaeyoung's phone ringing , it exposed an alarm that chaeyoung set up , mina looks at her in disbelif. 

" We are running out of time , let's eat !! ". Chaeyoung suggested . Mina just looks at chaeng along the breakfast time , chaeyoung seems in hurry that day but everything that she do looks so charming to her . She hopes everything will stay just like it was forever and ever . Chaeyoung who just caught mina was staring at her put down her utensils and looks at her wife instead. 

" I am too charming aren't I ? ". 

" Silly . ". 

 

-

-

 

" Miss Momo , are you sure to throw all of this away ? ". Momo's maid asked . Momo just nodded without a doubt . She took a glimpse at two boxes which is full of mina's memories . She wants to throw it away forever , can she manages it ? . She has it all , money and fame but theres only one thing she can't do which is winning mina's heart . Her foolishness might being the dumbest that she ever done in her whole life. 

" Asks Mr Choi to stops from following Mina around . It is her privacy as she's married anyway ". Momo say while walks away from her maid . Momo walks towards her favorite ever , her mansion's garden . She lay down herself on the grass while struggling to looks to the sky . The bright light from the sun makes her eyes hurt , suddenly someone put her palms and close momo's eyes . 

" What are you doing ? ". 

" I love you ". The girl said as she crushes her lips onto momo's . Momo then pushes the girl away causing her to fall behind . She looks at the girl in shocked . Dahyun can only keep in silent , both of them looks at each other without a words . 

" How can you get into here ? "

" I am---sorr---ry "

" Get out , now ".

Momo said , as soon as lighting , Dahyun stood up and walks away from the latter . Momo who looks hella confused run towards dahyun and grabbed her hand causing Dahyun to turns her body around facing her . Without a doubt , momo landed a fetisy kiss onto the girl's lips . B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter