Chapter 24

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri barged into the mansion while grabbing chaeyoung hand with her and brought her to sit together on the couch . Mina was burn into heat when she saw how intimate they are . Chaeyoung was about to go to Mina, but Mina just sat in front of them while showing I need an explanation looks. Chaeyoung farther her body from yeri a little bit as her wife was burning in jeaolusy right there . 

" So, umphh . Minari, this is yeri . Yeri, this is my wife Mina ." . 

" Mina ? This is the mina my mom talks about. Your arranged marriage wife . " . Yeri makes an exclaimed . 

" Who are you ? " . Mina asked . 

" I am chaeyoung childhood friend , ex girlfriend and of course someone that play a big role in her life . " .Yeri said as she played with chaeyoung collar, she smirked . 

" You should not barged into married couple house like that , yeri " . Chaeyoung said as she patted the younger hair . Yeri laughs . 

"'Your wife was burning into jealousy I see " . She showed her thumbs to Mina . Mina suddenly stand up before walking to the stairs . Chaeyoung goes to her wife and gives her support .Mina shoves chaeyoung hands away . 

" Mina, you should not make yourself .... " . 

" I am tired . Go and have fun with your Yeri " . Mina said as she pushes chaeyoung . Suddenly yeri came closer to the couple and asked them to talk nicely with her at the living room . 

" Mina, I have no intention to took chaeng away from you .I know my limit .Right chaeng ??  " . 

" You heard her babe " . Chaeyoung said as she patted Mina's back . Mina calm down and followed chaeyoung to the living room . 

" I was forced into arranged marriage . With your brother , Son Jeonghun .  My situation is quiet the same as you guys ." Yeri said, playing with her hair .

" Trust me , you will end up falling in love with each other , sleep together, make loves and eventually have baby together . Trust me " . Chaeyoung said laughing . 

Suddenly, a boy walks into the mansion without even knocking the door as he claimed that the door is left unlocked . Chaeyoung stand up before pull the boy's ear . He hisses in pain .

" Chaeng, its hurt " . Jeonghun hisses . "

" You entered my house without any warrant aisyy " . 

" Mina noona , help me " . Jeonghun said as he looks at his sister in law.Mina pinched chaeyoung shoulder asking her to stop. 

" My future husband " . Yeri said . 

" You??!!! " 

"Guys, stop it .Go and have your marriage discussion somewhere else " . Chaeyoung said . But, both of them continue to bickering with each other . Mina just sat silently watching the young couple .

" Guys !!" Chaeyoung shouted . But, they continue to bickering . Her sweet weekend with mina is disturbed once again . She groans . 

-

-

Tzuyu was silence as soon as Sana told her something. Both of them were sitting quickly in front of the door room . Tzuyu feels like her whole world is in upside down , sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter