Chapter 21

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was tied onto the chair that she was forced to sits just now.Her hands were tied tightly . Only her feet was free to moves . Sweats falls all over her body as she saw her parents was unconscious . Suddenly, someone walks towards her with a few men followed him from behind . 

"Hello there. Ready to die ? " . Jaehoon asked as he pulled away the salletope on Mina's lips . He then asked his men to wake Mr Myoiu up with full of hatred . Mina just keep quiet . 

"Hey there Mr Myoiu .Ready for the movie? " .Jaehoon said as he came closer to Mina and took a knives from his men .  

"Please.Don't do that to her . " 

"My father was in coma because you hit him . " Jaehoon shouted . 

"It is an accident !!! Please " .  Jaehoon said smirks as he heard the old man's wish .He then carefully Mina's hand strands and admired it lastly .

"You're pretty ." Jaehoon said as he took Mina's chin closer to him to kiss her . Mina tried to fight, but she failed . Suddenly, he felt something hit him .He hiss in pain . 

"Stops !!! " Chaeyoung shouted . Behind her were Dominic with their weapon ready to fight with them .

" How the hell you can get here ? " . 

"Let her go !! " Chaeng shouted as he came closer to Mina . 

"How the hell you can fight me when it is only you weak peoples? " .Jaehoon asked, laughing . 

"I always respect you as my cousin . But not today " .Chaeng landed a punch onto the men's cheek . He hisses in pain.He then ordered his men to finish the girls .But he was shocked when a gang of man walks inside the abandoned factory . 

"Bingo .We have the others " . Jungyeon said, smirking . She then signalled chaeyoung to safe Mina first . 

"Mina, I will save you . " . Chaeyoung said as she untied the rope. Mina hugged chaeyoung as soon as she was realesed . Jaehoon who saw that quickly pulled both of them away . 

" No. She need to die today ". Jaehoon said as pulled Mina onto his side . Chaeyoung hissed . She was about to pushes mina away, but jaehoon unconditionally hurted Mina's shoulder . Mina hissed in pain . 

"You want more?? Huh? " . Jaehoon asked . Chaeyoung was puzzled .Suddenly, police's siren can be heard clearly from the outside . Without waiting for a minutes, the polices barged into the factory . 

"Put your weapon down , and turn around " . The policemen said as he ordered the others to caught the other guys. Jaehoon was hesitates for while, but he finally surrendered when he was shot on his knee. 

" You are under arrest . Safe your words at the jail " .  The policemen said as he took him onto the car . Chaeyoung quickly runs towards mina and pulled her onto her embrace. 

"Are you okay? " . Chaeyoung asked . Mina just nodded while smiling . 

"Let's go to the hospital .You're hurt " . Chaeyoung said as she lifted Mina in a bridal style . Tzuyu just smiled looking at the couple . A new page will start today . 

"Look at them" .Tzuyu said as she pointed her friends to the married couple .All of them just smiled . 

"Finally!!! The evils is gone !!! " Jungyeon shouted happily . They make a group hug.

-

-

Mina blinked her eyes , she realizes she is inside the ward . She feels a little warmth surrounded her as chaeng hand was gripping tightly onto her . Chaeyoung who felt Mina's fingers moving wake up . 

"Are you okay? Is it hurt ? " . Chaeyoung asked . Mina just smiled as she patted the girl's hair . 

" Its okay .Just a little wound. I can manages " . 

"I am sorry for putting you in danger . " Chaeyoung said, cupping her wife face . 

"Everything is done now . At least our baby is safe right ? " .Mina said as she rubbed her belly . To be honest, chaeng had forgotten about the pregnancy for a while .  She just remembered about it when a few hours ago, the doctor said their baby was safe. 

" Yeah . I love you Mina " . Chaeng said as she kiss Mina passionately. Both were fighting for dominance, not until chaeyoung left a loves bite on Mina's neck .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter