Chapter 17

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Just a short update :)

 

Mr Kwon stares at the documents in front of him while playing with his pen . He keep on thinking about Jungyeon's requests . A little side of him thinks it is wrong within the law while a little part of him wants to help the young couple.Should he do it ? While he was busy spazzing with his own thoughts, a certain elegant girl knocked the door before bowing to him, Mr Kwon startled. 

" Hello , I am Mina . ".

" Hello , Mrs Son Mina ? have a sit please ". 

Mina looks at the documents in front of her with expresionaless looks but actually her heart was really hurting . Mr Kwon examined the girl carefully, and out of the blue he threw a sudden question that makes Mina startled . Mina was hesitates to answer at first, but being the kind girl she was, she answer it without a doubt . 

" During the marriage, have you guys do it ? I meant that thing. "

" We..... well yes . ".

" Are you sure about this divorces ? "

" She didn't wants me anymore ."

For a minutes, both of them were silence . Mr Kwon feels guilty . He didn't means to interupt their personal affairs but yes he just did it . Suddenly, a boy around twenty years old barged into the office without even bothered to bowed and slammed a pile of documents onto the lawyer's table . Mina was so shocked . 

" This is fuc#i##g retarded ! . How can appa gave half of our personal investment to both Jungyeon and Chaeyoung??!! . What I am ? a statue ? !! ". 

" Let's settle your sister's divorce first , young master . After that we will talks about it .... we can ... ". 

" Wait a minutes. Divorces ? which sister ? Jungyeon was too happy with her wife could it be chaeyoung noona ?? ". 

Mina raise her head upon the boy , she was so shocked when the boy standing beside her has a mix of chaeyoung and jungyeon's facial features . He has a good looking face with tall and muscular body .Both Mina and the boy looks at each other with confusion . He furrowed his eyebrows looking at the angel in front of him. 

" Who are you ? ". The boy asked . 

" I think it is the questions for you ".

" I am Son Jeonghun . Son Chaeyoung and Jungyeon's step dongsaeng . I am the most good looking amongts them . It is the facts ,well perhaps I am Mr Son's illigimated son . But still , I got Son's blood . ". Jeonghun raise his hand for a handshake. Mina accept it while smiling . 

" Well I am Chaeyoung's soon to be ex- wife . 

-

-

 

Sana and Momo sips their drink while listening to their friend's story carefully . Thinking about how good looking chaeng and jeong are, Sana can't help to imagined how their youngest brother looks like . Momo feels annoyed when she saw Mina still interested towards that certain Chaeyoung . They were about to divorced anyway . 

" Their family was full of mystery ". Sana said , making a conclusion . 

" Well , perhaps ". Mina answered bluntly . Momo then touches Mina's palms while looking at her daringly . Mina tried to moves her hand from the blonde girl in a manner ways . Momo just shrugged her shoulder . Sana feels like she is being the third-wheel of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter