Chapter 13

Actually, She's My Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was busy waiting for Chaeyoung to come back . It is already past midnight but there is no sign of chaeyoung . She can only let out a sigh while lying on the couch at their living room . The clock keep on tickling, but there is no sign that chaeyoung will be around that night . The phone that she use to call chaeyoung was held tightly in her hand . Everything seems not right for her when there is no chaeyoung with her because without her , her world is dark , just like the dark night sky above.

 

" Where are you,chaeyoung ? ". Mina can only mumbles while little by little , her eyes close , close into the dreamland. She hopes when she wakes up tomorrow, chaeyoung will be in her side and hugs her tightly .

 

TING...TING...TING

 

The door's bell ringing and makes Mina stumbled. She walks towards the front door and open the door carefully, to shocked her , it is Nayeon who was waiting for her to go to the college together . Mina feels weird because it is really rare her sister in law didn't go to college with her husband, Jungyeon . Nayeon barged into the house after bowing to Mina, mina turns around and looks at nayeon weirdly.

" Unnie ? what are you doing here ? "

" I am waiting for you to go the college together , how about it ? ".

" Suddenly ? why ...?"

" Well , come on , dress up !! ".

Nayeon pushes Mina into her room so that she can prepare herself to college while nayeon waits for her at the living room . Nayeon was willing to helps chaeyoung to ensure that mina is safe in the way to the college . Chaeyoung keep always keep a secret her whereabout last night , she only texts Nayeon and asking her to brought mina to the college after this . 

 

-

-

Dominic keep on strolling outside of the class waiting for chaeyoung to come , but there is no sign of her instead if they were greeted by Sana and momo who just arrives at the class . Two of them looks at their friends with full of question , sana who saw tzuyu worried face grabbed her by the hand and brought her closer to her . Momo just shrugged her shoulder , but she turns around when she saw Mina was walking inside the class without even bothering about them . 

" Tzuyu, what did you guys doing here ? "

" We are waiting for chaeyoung ".

" Why ? "

" Well ....... you know "

Sana let go of tzuyu and walks towards mina and lay her beside mina . Mina looks like she just lost in a lottery as she looks so sad and sorrow, she lay her head on top of the book . Sana her hair strands . Mina lift up her head and looks at sana , sana smiles. Jungyeon run towards them to asks about chaeyoung whereabout . She almost slipped but luckily dahyun manages to catchs her . 

" Do you know where is my twin ? ". 

" She will tell you if she knows , babo ". Sana said , blurted her tounge to jungyeon . 

" They are married !! wait , chaeyoung didn't come back home last night ? ". Jungyeon screamed . 

" Maybe ...she...she... ". Tzuyu said , jihyo suggested a good answer eventhough they are at the scene when chaeyoung was kidnapped by the black suit men . 

" She sleeps at someone's house , perhaps ". Jihyo said , tzuyu slapped her shoulder before sana glared at her fiercely causing her to gulps . Suddenly. the students inside the class keep quiet , it is the good sign of their fav lectures had arrives . Mrs Park knocked the table with her books , the group of friends who were busy searching for chaeyoung quickly ran to their respective places . <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter