December 24th (Christmas)

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

Kyuhyun knocked on the door. Him and Ryeowook were standing in front of Kyuhyun's parents' house. A few seconds went by, before the door opened. 

"Kyuhyun-ah. It's so nice to see you again." An older man said. 

"It's nice to see you too mother." Kyuhyun said as he hugged Leeteuk. As they let each other go, Leeteuk shifted his gaze over to Ryeowook. 

"And I'm guessing this is your new boyfriend?" Leeteuk said. Kyuhyun nodded.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Leeteuk, Kyuhyun's mother."

"I'm Ryeowook, Kyuhyun's...boyfriend." Ryeowook said after a second of hesitation. 

"You're the last ones to arrive. Kyuhyun, can you introduce Ryeowook to your brothers. They're all dying to meet him." Leeteuk said, walking into the kitchen. 

"Okay then. Let's meet my brothers." Kyuhyun said, obviously finding Ryeowook's shocked face hilarious. They walked into the living room, which was actually quite big. The house was actually quite big. Not a big as Kyuhyun's mansion, of course, but still bigger than a lot of other houses in the city. 

 

The living room was filled with people, all male. Ryeowook guessed them to be Kyuhyun's bothers and their boyfriends. As soon as the two stepped through the door, they had the attention of all the people in the room. 

"As you can see, my parents aren't getting grandkids any time soon." Kyuhyun said, referring to the fact that there were literally no females in the house. 

"Look, the lost son has returned." A rather tall, handsome man said. Another man next to him hit his arm. Kyuhyun looked at Ryeowook. 

"The tall, handsome idiot is Siwon. The guy next to him is Kibum. Kibum is the smart one of the two." Kyuhyun said, earning disproving glances from Siwon. Ryeowook simply smiled. Then Kyuhyun continued to introduce the rest of his family. 

 

Heechul and Hangeng, the lovey-dovey engaged couple. 

Sungmin, the cutest one (or now the second cutest one). 

Yesung, who loves turtles. 

Shindong, the one who is really funny. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae, who did PDA literally everywhere (not kidding, Ryeowook walked into a room later that evening to find the two almost eating each other's faces off). 

Henry, Kyuhyun's cute younger brother, and his "friend" Zhoumi, who obviously had fallen in love with Henry.

 

Then there was Leeteuk and Kangin. They were exactly like Kyuhyun had told Ryeowook. Leeteuk was motherly, hence why everyone just called him "mother", despite him being male. Kangin seemed scary and Ryeowook was a bit nervous around him. But both parents quickly took a liking to Ryeowook, almost treating him like one of their own kids. 

 

Ryeowook got quite shocked when he learned that the family had actually bough presents for him as well.

"But I haven't bought anything for you." Ryeowook said, almost not able to accept the present. 

"But you have. You've brought our son back to us. He wouldn't be here tonight if it wasn't for you." Leeteuk said. Ryeowook looked over at Kyuhyun, who was sitting next to him.

"Really? Were you going to bail on them?" Ryeowook said, feeling quite honored to have changed Kyuhyun like that. 

"I...I mean...I was...you know what? Just open the present." Kyuhyun said, feeling flustered by the question.

 

Ryeowook opened the present. What he found, shocked him. 

"It...it's a picture?" Ryeowook said. And just right, it was a picture of all the people in the room. 

"That's your gift." Kangin said. Ryeowook looked at him questioning.

"Is the picture my gift? Thank you" Ryeowook said. 

"No silly. You gift is a family." Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook stared at all the people in the room. 

 

Family? His family? They had all agreed to be his family?

 

To put it lightly, Ryeowook began crying. They hadn't expected him not to. Kyuhyun quickly enveloped the smaller in his arms, but he was smiling, laughing even, from his boyfriends cute reaction to the gift.

 

A few seconds later, Ryeowook dried his eyes. 

"Thank you. Thank you everyone." He whispered, only just loud enough for everyone to hear. Then they all took turns hugging him, welcoming him to the family. 

Kangin, Yesung and Leeteuk also pulled Kyuhyun aside, threatening to kill him if he ever broke Ryeowook's heart. Kyuhyun seriously hoped they didn't mean it literally. 

That night was the happiest Ryeowook had ever had. Not only was he with Kyuhyun, which was amazing in itself, but he had found something more than that. He felt safe. He felt welcome. And for the first time in several long, cold and difficult years, he had a family.

------------
An: Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you're all well, and I hope your all enjoying the holidays, whether you celebrate Christmas or not. I'll try not to sound all mushy now, but I will probably fail. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this story. It means a lot to me to have such amazing readers, both those who subscribe and comment, but also the quiet ones who simply read the story and enjoy it. I hope you're all happy and that you are all healthy. I'll let this story be my Christmas present to you guys, and if you'd like to read more of my stories, let it be your Christmas present to me. 

For the last time, please subscribe, comment and vote. Now, have yourselves a merry little (kyuwook) christmas❤️🎄