December 12th

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

The next day, when Kyuhyun sat down for breakfast, he almost couldn't wait to hear the light footsteps again. He was getting accustomed to hearing them every day, and now, the house seemed incomplete without them. He wanted to tell Ryeowook about a dream he had that night. He had been chased by a giant lobster, asking him to dance with it. He needed to share the story with someone, and who seemed more obvious than Ryeowook, his newfound friend. But again, the footsteps that he heard weren't light, but rather heavy. Kyuhyun looked up to see the cook enter the room. 
"Ryeowook is not feeling well today sir, he asked for a day off." The cook said, already knowing, from previous experience, that Kyuhyun was going to ask. 
"Oh, okay." Kyuhyun said, as the cook left the room. Kyuhyun felt a bit disappointed. Now, he didn't have anyone to talk to. He had never needed anyone to talk to, but the one time he wants someone, there is nobody around. 

Then an idea popped into Kyuhyun's head. In the movies, when a person is sick, their friend will alway take care of the, and buy them ice cream and watch movies with them. So when Kyuhyun were done eating, he took his car keys and drove to the nearest grocery store, to buy ice cream and a movie. When he got back, it was only 9:30 am, so he decided to wait a little longer, in case Ryeowook was still asleep. 

At 11 am, Kyuhyun couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed the ice cream, two spoons and a movie and walked down towards Ryeowook's room.  He knocked on the door.
"Yes?" Ryeowook asked, his voice sounding hoarse and tired. Kyuhyun put a smile on his fac before gently pushing the door open. 
"Hey. The cook said you were sick, so I thought I'd cheer you up." Kyuhyun said, showing Ryeowook the ice cream and the movie. 
"Aww, Kyuhyun. Thank you." Ryeowook said, his voice breaking half way though the sentence. Kyuhyun started the film and sat in the bed next to Ryeowook.
"Is it okay for me to sit here?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Sure, if you want to risk being sick too." Ryeowook said, smiling slightly, despite his throat hurting. Kyuhyun still sat down, and handed Ryeowook a bowl of ice cream. He then took one himself and started watching the movie. 

About halfway through the movie, Kyuhyun glanced over at Ryeowook, only to see the other had fallen asleep. He picked up Ryeowook's bowl and placed it on the table. 

When the movie finished, Kyuhyun picked up the bowls and the spoons. He then silently left the room, turning off the lights, letting Ryeowook sleep again. 

Kyuhyun went to his office for a few hours, having not been there for a few days. His secretary wasn't surprised. Kyuhyun always decided when he'd show up, but usually, he would call to tell them if he planned on taking the day off. 

Kyuhyun was bored while working. Not because work wasn't interesting (tbh, it wasn't), but because he felt like he had better things to do. 

He ended up working for around 3 hours, before calling it a day and going home. 

He checked on Ryeowook when he got home, as if he was a mother hen, whose chick had become ill. He felt a bit embarrassed about it.

He went to bed early that night, feeling drained form work and from trying to cheer Ryeowook up. But despite that, he didn't regret doing it.

---------------

An: actually, the dream mentioned in the chapter was based on a dream that I once had, where a giant lobster chased me while dancing gangnam style, and wanting me to dance with it. I know, I'm weird. Please subscribe, comment and vote. Hope you're all having a good day/night❤️

Also, did you hear bigbang's new comeback. I really like last dance.