December 1st

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

It was December 1st at 6:13 pm exactly. But Cho Kyuhyun couldn't be bothered by something as irrelevant as the time and date. He was sitting in his red Porsche, on his way to his mansion after a long day of work. When he reached his home, he ordered the driver to park the car, make sure it was clean, and then leave. When he stepped inside, he informed the maid that he wanted his dinner at exactly 7:00 pm. Then he went to the bathroom and let himself soak in a bathtub with warm water. 

Yes, Cho Kyuhyun was rich. And he was handsome. But he was also extremely spoiled and self centered. That was the reason for him having no apparent friends. He also barely ever had contact with his family anymore. He had cut almost all contact with them 4 years ago, and now only had contact when they would call on the 20. December to invite him to spend Christmas with them. And each year he would decline the offer, opting to work on expanding his business empire even on Christmas evening. 

When Kyuhyun had eaten, he sent the maid to make his bed, and then told the staff to leave for the night. Al of them lived close to the mansion, but none of them were allowed to actually live IN the mansion. 

When all of them had gone home, Kyuhyun was getting ready to go to bed. Suddenly, he heard a faint knocking sound on the large wooden front doors. He sighed at the inconvenience and went to tell whoever it was to leave, or threaten to call the police. 

Kyuhyun opened the door and found a small figure sleeping on his doorstep. 
"Another homeless? Seriously, can't they sleep somewhere else?" Kyuhyun sighed, slightly nudging the sleeping figure in the back to wake him. 
"Hey, wake up. Get out of here or I'll call the cops." Kyuhyun threatened. The figure didn't even move.
'Is he dead?' Kyuhyun thought. That wouldn't look good if the police arrived to find a dead person on his doorstep. 

Kyuhyun sighed again, already regretting his next move. He bowed down and scooped up the sleeping figure. 
'I'll let him use the guest room for tonight, and then he can leave in the morning.' Kyuhyun thought. He closed the front door and walked towards one of the guest rooms. He placed the sleeping boy down, covered him with a blanket and left, because that was how he did it. Swiftly, without commitment, and without emotions. Like when he made business deals.

Kyuhyun went back to his own room and laid down, covering himself with his own blanket. He went directly to dreamland, his dreams filled with money and success.

-----------
An: Hi. So I am trying this new concept of a "Christmas calendar fic". That means uploading a chapter to this story every day until the 24. December. I probably will miss a few days here and there, but I will try my hardest to succeed. Please follow along as the story continues, by commenting, subscribing and upvoting ❤️ .