December 18th

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up feeling comfortable and well-rested. He felt happy, for some reason. He isn't really know why, but he jumped out of bed.

When he sat down for breakfast later, he felt like he could take on the world, a feeling he's not had for a long time. He waited for a few minutes before Ryeowook arrived with his food. 
"Good morning." Kyuhyun said, almost giddily. Ryeowook looked at him shocked for a second before smiling. 
"Good morning." Ryeowook said, giggling slightly. He liked this happy version of Kyuhyun. 
"How would you feel about eating lunch with me today?" Kyuhyun asked, cocking his head slightly to the side, like a puppy observing its owner. 
"I'd love to." Ryeowook said, earning a smile from Kyuhyun. 

To avoid any more dating scandals, they decided to just eat dinner at the mansion. 
"...and that is the story about how I almost got 2 of my older brothers killed." Kyuhyun finished one of his stories. 
"That sounds ridiculous. How did you convince them that they could get to Neverland by jumping in front of a train?" Ryeowook asked. 
"Well, let's just say, Siwon and Donghae aren't the smartest people in the world." Kyuhyun said. 
"I'd love to meet them some day." Ryeowook said. 
"Well, you could. Come celebrate Christmas with my family and meet all of my brothers. Almost all of my brothers are bringing someone." Kyuhyun said. And it was true. 4 of his 7 brothers were bringing their significant others to the party. 
"But, I don't know you're family. And I'm not part of the family." Ryeowook answered. 
"Maybe you could become part of it." Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook looked at him. 
"What?" He said, looking at Kyuhyun with a look of confusion in his eyes. 
"Nothing." Kyuhyun muttered. For some reason, that small sentence had escaped from his mind and flown out of his mouth. 

After dinner that night, Kyuhyun walked around the corridors, hoping to meet "someone". He had only walked around for about 15 minutes when he heard Ryeowook walking down the hallway. 
"Are you going to bed already?" Kyuhyun asked. 
"Yeah, I'm quite tired." Ryeowook said, walking past Kyuhyun. Before he could leave, however, Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist and turned him to face him. 
"Wait. About what you said earlier, about not being part of the family." Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook looked up at him with expectation in his eyes. 
"If you'd want to, you could become part of the family." Kyuhyun said. 
"But how?" Ryeowook asked. 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. He brought his free hand to Ryeowook's cheek. He took another deep breath, and before Ryeowook even had time to protest, Kyuhyun placed his lips on Ryeowook's. 

Ryeowook froze immediately, but melted into the kiss a few seconds later. 

The two pulled apart a few moments later. The two looked each other in the eyes for a second before both looking away. 
"I...I..." Ryeowook stammered. 
"Sorry." Kyuhyun said, not really feeling sorry. Ryeowook looked at him again.
"Goodnight Kyuhyun." Ryeowook said, then placing a peck on Kyuhyun's cheek, before walking down towards his room.

Kyuhyun was left standing with a feeling of joy in his heart. One thing was certain. Tomorrow, he'd be even more giddy than today.

------------
An: thank you for reading. I don't really have anything to say today, so please subscribe, comment and upvote, and have a very nice day/night❤️