December 17th

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

To say that Ryeowook was shocked when he woke up the next day, would be an understatement. When he woke up, the first thing he realized was that he was not alone in the bed. The second thing was, that someone had an arm wrapped around him. Ryeowook slowly turned around, sighing gently when he saw the familiar dark hair. Ryeowook checked the clock. 8:28. He would have to get up in 2 minutes anyway. The small man gently wriggled out of the younger's grip, got dressed and left the room. But he didn't leave before making sure Kyuhyun was lying comfortably, thoroughly tucked in. 

Kyuhyun awoke about 20 minutes later, finding himself in a room different from the one he usually woke up in. He quickly recognized the room as Ryeowook's, and slowly got up, walking towards his own room to find some clothes.

When he got to the kitchen a little later, the food was already on the table. Kyuhyun wondered if Ryeowook was avoiding him again. Who wouldn't be, after what happened last night?

But his worries where proven wrong, when he sat at the table for lunch, expecting the cook to bring his food instead of Ryeowook. But seconds later, he heard the light, comfortingly familiar footsteps, making his head turn towards the door. Ryeowook placed the plate in front of him and turned to leave again. 
"Ryeowook?" Kyuhyun asked. Said man froze for a second before turning around, cheeks burning. 
"Sorry for invading your private sphere last night. You just seemed like you needed someone." Kyuhyun said. 
"I'm sorry too. For, you know, the whole thing with the paper. If you want me to give a statement denying the rumor, I'll do it." Ryeowook said. But the thing was, Kyuhyun didn't want Ryeowook to deny the rumor. In fact, he might want it to be more than a rumor. But as he had said before, that thought would never ever leave his head. 
"Nah, it doesn't matter. I have people to do those things." Kyuhyun smiled. Ryeowook nodded, and then left the room. 

After dinner that night, Kyuhyun was bored. He didn't have anything to do, so he just laid in his bed and stared at the ceiling in his room. He looked around at all the Christmas decorations that Ryeowook had put up.

He had known Ryeowook for less than 3 weeks. And still, he felt as if he owed him so much. Not because Ryeowook had given him something, but because he had showed Kyuhyun so many new things in life, that Kyuhyun was usually totally obvious to. Ryeowook had decorated Kyuhyun's house, something that had not been done in years. He helped Kyuhyun take contact to his family. Indirectly, yes, but still. And most importantly, he had started something in Kyuhyun's heart. A feeling that Kyuhyun had not felt in a very long time. It was warm and fuzzy, and it felt like everything nice in the world. And still, he couldn't quite pinpoint what is was, even though all those annoying teenage movies were giving him a pretty big clue. 

When Kyuhyun went to bed that night, he was confused. What was happening between him and Ryeowook? What was Ryeowook's feelings? Were they identical to his, or different? And what would he do now?

------------------
An: sooooo, I guess you could say that Kyuhyun is definitely warming up. Sorry for the cheesiness, but it's not over yet. Please subscribe, comment and upvote, even though I doubt anyone actually reads these notes❤️