December 16th

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

The next morning, Kyuhyun felt something off, as soon as he got out of bed. When he got down to the kitchen for breakfast, mr. Kim came running. 
"Mr. Cho, you have to see this." The man said. He was carrying a newspaper in his hand, handing it to Kyuhyun. The frontpage was covered in large letters, spelling a single sentence. 
"Billionaire Cho Kyuhyun, gay, dating?" Kyuhyun almost didn't believe his own eyes, so he started reading the article. 
"Billionaire Cho Kyuhyun, owner and founder of Cho cooperated, was spotted with another male at a cafe. The two was seen talking for an extended period of time, before sharing a passionate hug in the middle of the street. The other male still has not been identified, but is thought to be a member of mr. Cho's personal staff. We will of course keep tracking this budding romance..." Kyuhyun stopped reading. There were pictures of him and Ryeowook at the restaurant, hugging and talking. 

Kyuhyun suddenly felt very exposed. He had never been in trouble with the press before, never had a single scandal. But now, he was outed to the public, both with his ual preference and his marital status. He had never felt so humiliated in his entire life. He had taken Ryeowook in, just so he wouldn't get in trouble with the paparazzi, but here he was, getting in trouble with the paparazzi anyway. A second later, Ryeowook entered the room, carrying a plate with Kyuhyun's breakfast. But Kyuhyun suddenly wasn't hungry anymore. He also didn't want to see Ryeowook, or anyone for that matter. And with that thought, he stood up and left the room without a word, leaving Ryeowook and mr. Kim standing speechlessly in the kitchen. 

Ryeowook was sure what had happened. But he was pretty sure it involved him, somehow. He took the newspaper that Kyuhyun had left on the table and started reading. When he finished, he put down the newspaper and silently left, in the direction of his room. 

When Kyuhyun left his room again, it was 5:30 pm, and he was just getting down for a quick snack before going to bed. When he got down to the kitchen thought, Ryeowook wasn't there. 
"He hasn't left his room since he read the news article this morning, sir." The cook said. Kyuhyun stood up, again not eating anything. With persistent steps, he walked down the corridors to Ryeowook's room. 

When he knocked on the door, he didn't get an answer. What if he has left? Kyuhyun thought. He knocked again, a little harder this time, but still didn't receive an answer. He quietly opened the door. The room was dark. Kyuhyun the light switch next to the door, and the lights . The room was still quiet though, and Kyuhyun started getting worried. That was, until he caught sight of the big, human-size bump under the blanket on the bed. 

Kyuhyun walked over to the bed and gently lifted the blanket. Ryeowook was lying in fetal position, dried tear streaks obvious on his cheeks. Kyuhyun gently placed the blanket over the other again, and silently pushed a strand of hair out of his face. As he was about to leave, he got a better idea. All the rooms in the mansion was equipped with king size beds. Not for a reason, but because it looks better. But apparently, it suddenly became an advantage to Kyuhyun. He lifted the blanket agains, and crawled under the blanket. He laid down and carefully placed an arm around Ryeowook's waist, surprisingly, without waking the other. And then he went to sleep, not really knowing how to deal with the scandal, but knowing, that at least for tonight, everything was okay.

---------------
An: okay, looking back, this is a really bad chapter. Very sorry about that. I'm laying in my bed, trying to write something, while my sister and her friends are having a dance party upstairs. I can't concentrate, and this was all that I could write. Please subscribe, comment and vote, it help with my creativity❤️