December 2nd

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

When Kyuhyun woke up the next morning, he slowly got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed, just like usual. He walked towards the kitchen, where the cook would have prepared his breakfast. But when he entered the kitchen, he wasn't greeted by the old, slightly chubby man as usual. 

Instead stood a small man, more like a boy, and was cooking. Then Kyuhyun vaguely remembered last nights events. 
"What are you still doing here?" Kyuhyun asked, quite rudely. 
"When I woke up, the butler told me what happened, and I wanted to repay your kindness by making breakfast." The boy said. 
"Well, I don't need you to make me breakfast. I have someone hired to do that. Now, leave my house." Kyuhyun ordered.  
"But I don't even know your name." The boy said. Kyuhyun sighed. Why couldn't this person just leave him alone.
"Cho Kyuhyun. Now leave." Kyuhyun answered, hoping that the man would sense his hostility.
"I'm Kim Ryeowook. Nice to meet you." The boy, Ryeowook said, bowing deeply towards Kyuhyun. Despite Kyuhyun's harsh words, Ryeowook was still smiling. Seriously, Kyuhyun wanted to wipe that smile of his face, before calling the cops on him. 
"That's great. Now go, before I call the police." Kyuhyun threatened. It seemed like he did that a lot lately.
"Okay, okay. I'll leave. I was just trying to be friendly." Ryeowook said, before moving towards the front door with the same amount of luggage as he had arrived with. Absolutely nothing. Kyuhyun inwardly cursed himself to hell.
"Wait. Take this." Kyuhyun said, handing Ryeowook a piece of bread. Ryeowook looked at it as if it was made of gold.
"Thank you." Ryeowook said before taking the piece of bread and opening the door, disappearing. 


The rest of the day went quite smoothly for Kyuhyun. He went to work, did the paperwork on time, went to meetings and talked to important people. When he drove home, he listened to the same music as always. He took the same route as always. Basically, everything was normal. 

When he got home, he informed the maid of his arrival, took a bath, ate his dinner and sent his staff home. 

The scene was scarily similar to last night's, save for one thing.

When someone started knocking on the door, Kyuhyun ignored them, and continued sleeping. The knocking stopped around 2 am. Kyuhyun slept peacefully through the night.

-------
An: yes, I know Kyuhyun is an , but that's his role, at least for now😉. Thank you for all the people who subscribed. Please subscribe, comment and vote, and have a very nice day❤️