December 23rd

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

The next morning, Kyuhyun woke up with the sun shining in his eyes. He looked down to see a sleeping figure in his arms. 
'How can an adult man look so insanely adorable?' Kyuhyun thought to himself. Despite it being really creepy, Kyuhyun took time to study the small things in Ryeowook's face. If the other woke up, he would probably be freaked out. But Kyuhyun couldn't help it. The perfect creature in his arms was impossible to not look at, especially when Kyuhyun could call him his. 

Okay, that was meant to sound a little less cheesy in his head. Luckily, no one could read his thoughts at that moment. 

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Ryeowook mumbled a few minutes later. Kyuhyun cursed himself for being caught red-handed. 
"Because you're beautiful." Kyuhyun said, deciding to just turn the whole situation into a piece of cheese. 
"If you want to see something beautiful, you should look in a mirror." Ryeowook said, and for the first time in a long time, Kyuhyun blushed, like a tomato. Taking advantage of Kyuhyun's dazed state, Ryeowook leaned up and planted a kiss on Kyuhyun's lips.

"So, what are you giving your parents for Christmas?" Ryeowook asked. 
"I thought about giving them a son-in-law, but I don't really know where to find one of those." Kyuhyun teased. The two were having lunch at a small cafe. Suddenly, Ryeowook became quiet, and kyuhyjnwas about to ask if something was wrong, before Ryeowook himself spoke up. 
"Kyu, I want to visit my parents' grave. I have always done so on Christmas evening, but seeing as I'm celebrating with you this year, I hoped to go tonight. Is that okay?" Ryeowook asked. 
"Of course. Would you like me to come with you?" Kyuhyun asked. He didn't really want to go, but if Ryeowook needed a shoulder to lean on, he wouldn't mind going. 
"That would be nice. Thank you." Ryeowook said. 

A few hours later, the two were standing in the middle of a cemetery. Two headstones were lying in front of them, with the names of Ryeowook's parents on them. Kyuhyun had suggested that Ryeowook bought some flowers to put on the grave. 
"Are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked, putting his arm around Ryeowook's shoulder. 
"It's funny isn't it? I never even met my mother, and my dad never really did anything for me, he was always drinking. But still, I always come here every year to wish them a merry Christmas." Ryeowook said, leaning his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder. 
"They're your parents. It would be weird if you didn't feel anything for them at all. You should be happy that they met each other, and loved each other enough to make such a beautiful person." Kyuhyun said. 
"You're always so cheesy, Kyu." Ryeowook said, smiling, even as a tear escaped his eye. Kyuhyun quickly wiped the tear away. 
"I'll be in the car. You can have a few minutes alone." Kyuhyun said, kissing Ryeowook's temple before leaving. Ryeowook stood still for a minute, before sitting down on his knees in front of the two stones.

"Merry Christmas. You're probably wondering who that guy is. That Kyuhyun, he's my boyfriend. He has been taking good care of me lately. I hope you guys are okay. You are, right? I'll be spending Christmas with Kyuhyun and his family. Do you celebrate Christmas in heaven? Are you even in heaven? I hope you are? Is it nice up there?" Ryeowook said, having a one-sided conversation with his parents. 

15 minutes later, the door to the car was opened and Ryeowook sat down in the car. 
"You okay?" Kyuhyun asked, worried. 
"I'm fine. It was nice to talk to them." Ryeowook said, leaning his head on Kyuhyun's shoulder. 
"So, are you ready to have the best day of your life tomorrow?" Kyuhyun asked, smiling encouragingly. 
"Yes, absolutely." 

-------------
An: second to last chapter. It feels weird to say that. It feels like I started this story yesterday. I hope you've all had as much fun with this story as I have. Please leave your thoughts in the comments. Maybe I'll even do a sequel or something in the future, if you guys are lucky. Please subscribe, comment and vote. It has been a pleasure to share this December with all of you guys❤️