December 21st

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

"Tell me more about your family." Ryeowook said. His and Kyuhyun were sitting in the living room. 
"I have 7 brothers. 6 older, 1 younger." Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook looked at him expectantly. 
"Are they bringing someone to Christmas?" Ryeowook asked. 
"Some of them are. You've already seen Heechul. He's the oldest of my brothers. He's probably going to bring Hangeng, his fiancée. Donghae is definitely going to bring his boyfriend, Eunhyuk. They've been dating for almost 5 years. Everyone is waiting for one of them to propose, but none of them have yet. Then there's Siwon, who'll most likely bring his boyfriend, Kibum. Then there's my only dongsaeng, Henry. He will be bringing his 'friend', Zhoumi." Kyuhyun said. 
"Friend?" Ryeowook asked. 
"We all know they're dating, but they both keep on denying it." Kyuhyun said. He would be the first to admit that his family was weird. 
"What about your parents?" Ryeowook asked. 
"My mother, Leeteuk, is very kind, but can be strict if it's needed. Then there's my dad, Kangin. He can seem a little scary, but he's actually really nice. I bet they'll like you a lot." Kyuhyun said. 
"Your family sounds amazing." Ryeowook said. 
"They are. They're just unfortunate enough to have me." Kyuhyun said, a slight glimmer of sadness in his eyes. 
"They probably consider themselves lucky. Who wouldn't give anything to have a son like you? Or a boyfriend like you?" Ryeowook asked, planting a small peck on Kyuhyun's cheek. Kyuhyun just smiled. 

Kyuhyun decided to stay in his room that night, not even coming out to eat dinner. He wasn't hungry, so he didn't really see the big problem in it. But his boyfriend and self-proclaimed babysitter had other ideas. 
"Kyu? Are you in there?" Ryeowook asked, knocking on the door. 
"Yes, why?" Kyuhyun asked. 
"Aren't you coming up to eat dinner. It's already 7:40 pm." Ryeowook said. 
"Nah, I'm not really hungry. I'll just skip dinner for tonight." Kyuhyun said, not really getting all the fuss Ryeowook was making about skipping one meal. 
"Please Kyuhyun. It would be a shame if you were sick for Christmas, right?" Ryeowook said. 
"Why are you so adamant about me eating? It's just one meal." Kyuhyun asked, sensing something underneath the surface. Ryeowook opened the door and sat down on the bed next to Kyuhyun. 
"When I lived on the street, a lot of the other people there would try to save some money by skipping meals. 'I can go one more day without food' they'd say. And the. Ext day they would say the same. Later, we'd find them lying dead from starvation in an alley. I just don't want that to happen to you." Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun sat up and embraced his boyfriend. The time in the streets had put deep scares in Ryeowook's mind, and it wouldn't be easy to get rid of them. 
"Fine, I'll go eat something. But only for your sake. I'm still not hungry." Kyuhyun said, defiantly. Ryeowook smiled at him, pulling him up from the bed and towards the kitchen.
----------------
An- in this chapter we're introduced to Kyu's family. And a bit of kyuwook fluff. For those people who complain about my short chapters, I'm sorry. The last chapter will be very long (hopefully). On another note, Christmas vacation started today. Yay, I've now got 2 full weeks of from school. That means kpop, kdramas and more kpop. And Christmas of course. I'll see you guys tomorrow. Please subscribe, comment and vote❤️