December 20th

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

"So, are we dating now?" Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook almost dropped the plates he had in his arms. 
"I don't know? Are we?" He asked, uncertainty in his eyes. 
"Do you want to be?" Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook looked down for a second, and Kyuhyun suddenly feared rejection. 
"Yes, I do. What about you?" Ryeowook asked. 
"Of course." Kyuhyun said, standing up and taking Ryeowook's hands in his. 
"Then I guess I can call you mine now." Kyuhyun said, wrapping his arms around the smaller's waist, making Ryeowook's face the color of a tomato.
"I want you to have dinner with me tonight. Please?" Kyuhyun asked. 
"I'd love to." 

That night, the two sat at the table, eating. 
"What should I buy your family for Christmas?" Ryeowook asked. 
"I'm sure they'll love you just being there." Kyuhyun laughed. 
"I can't just show up empty handed. I have to give them something." Ryeowook said. 
"Trust me, just be there, and they'll think it's a Christmas miracle." Kyuhyun said. 
"Are they THAT surprised that you've found someone?" Ryeowook asked. 
"Oh yes. They've been hoping for it for years, but they had almost lost hope until you showed up." Kyuhyun laughter teasingly. 
"But what if they don't like me?" 
"You're scared they won't like you? You're basically the most adorable thing ever." Kyuhyun said, making his boyfriend blush. 

Boyfriend. The word seemed so foreign. A word you have heard a million times, but never used yourself. 

But even then, the word made Kyuhyun smile, thinking that he could now call Ryeowook his boyfriend.

"But still. What if I do something wrong?" Ryeowook asked, sounding genuinely worried. 
"Relax, Wookie. They'll absolutely adore you. Especially my parents. They'll probably like you even more than they like me." Kyuhyun said. It wasn't as if his parents didn't love him, but no one could resist Ryeowook. He had tried, but ultimately failed. 
"Is that my new nickname? Wookie?" Ryeowook asked, blushing. 
"It's cute, just like you." Kyuhyun said, making Ryeowook even more red than he thought possible. 
"When did you get this cheesy? You're making me blush." Ryeowook laughed. 
"It started the day you came waltzing into my life." Kyuhyun said, turning up for the cheese.

After dinner, Kyuhyun got the idea to lead Ryeowook down to his room. 
"My room is not far. I won't get lost." Ryeowook chuckled as they walked down the corridors. 
"No, but what if something happened and I wasn't there?" Kyuhyun . When they reached the room, Ryeowook turned around to look at his boyfriend. 
"Goodnight, Kyu." Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun chuckled at the nickname. When Ryeowook walked towards his room, Kyuhyun turned him around and pressed his lips to Ryeowook's. Ryeowook let out a surprised gasp, but didn't pull away, leading Kyuhyun to smile against his lips. 

A few moments later, they pulled away, leaving Ryeowook standing dazed. 
"Goodnight Wookie." Kyuhyun said, turning and walking away, but not before smiling at the dazed man standing before him.

--------------
An: tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas. I want vacation so badly. Please subscribe, vote and comment, and thanks to the people who already did one or more of these❤️