December 19th

Have yourself a merry little (kyuwook) Christmas

Kyuhyun woke up the next morning, feeling very good. He didn't quite remember why he felt so good, so he just enjoyed it. He got out of bed, got clothed, and went down for breakfast...breakfast...Ryeowook...

Kiss...

Last night's events suddenly dawned on Kyuhyun, and with a scared expression, he slowly slipped back into his room. He hid in there like a lovestruck teenage girl. 

What was happening to him? Why was he acting like this? Why did Ryeowook have this effect on him? 

He had met the guy less than a month ago, but already he was changing his life. Last night had been Kyuhyun's first kiss in 8 years, believe it or not. 

Kyuhyun hid for almost 30 minutes before someone came knocking on his door. 
"Kyuhyun? Are you in there? Breakfast's ready." The familiar high and soft voice of Ryeowook said. 
'Okay, I can't stay in here for all eternity. Come on Kyuhyun, you can handle this.' Kyuhyun thought to himself. 
"Okay, I'll be there in 5 minutes." Kyuhyun said. Seconds later he heard retreating footsteps in the corridor, signaling that Ryeowook was gone. 

Exactly 5 minutes later, Kyuhyun stepped though the door to the dining room, where Ryeowook was already waiting for him with the food. 
"Did you sleep well tonight? You slept for a while apparently." Ryeowook . 
"I had this weird dream. We kissed, and then we rode of into the sunset on the back of my pet unicorn." Kyuhyun decided to tease back. 
"Well, the first part isn't a lie." Ryeowook muttered, only just loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear. 
"What? You mean that the unicorn was just a dream?" Kyuhyun asked, feigning being shocked. 
"Sadly, yes." Reyeowook said. Kyuhyun stood up and walked over to where Ryeowook was standing. 
"Could you please remind me of what happened last night? I can't quite remember." Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook rolled his eyes, but still planted a soft peck on Kyuhyun's lips. 
"I still don't remember exactly what happened. Help me some more." Kyuhyun said. Ryeowook leaned up and pressed his lips against Kyuhyun's again. 
"It's helping a little bit. I just need a little more help." Kyuhyun teased. Even though Ryeowook acted annoyed, Kyuhyun knew that he enjoyed it. This time, Kyuhyun took the initiative and leaned down, kissing Ryeowook again. When they pulled apart, Ryeowook looked up at Kyuhyun. 
"So did your memory return?" He asked. 
"Yes, thank you for the help." Kyuhyun teased. 
"Let's hope no one thinks that you're taking advantage of me." Ryeowook said, smirking lightly.
"Taking advantage of you?" Kyuhyun asked. 
"Yes. The poor, orphaned boy who's never known love, immidiately swept of his feet by a tall, rich, handsome man. Sound like the plot for a drama, right?" Ryeowook asked. When Kyuhyun took more than 2 seconds to answer, Ryeowook was already leaving the room with a smile on his lips. 

At dinner, that evening, Kyuhyun was waiting for his food. When Ryeowook entered the room, he placed the plate in front of Kyuhyun, before turning around to leave. 
"You aren't going to leave that fast, right?" Kyuhyun asked. 
"Why? Is there something else you need?" Ryeowook asked. 
"Oh, there's a lot of things that I need. But for now, I'll just ask this. Will you spend Christmas with me and my family? Please?" Kyuhyun asked. 
"You aren't giving up on this, are you?" Ryeowook asked, smiling. 
"Nope, I want you to be there. No matter how many times I have to ask you." 
"Okay then, I'll go. But only if you stay with me the whole time." Ryeowook said. 
"Okay, but I can't promise that my brothers won't pull you away and ask you about all my secrets. Or even worse, give you a makeover." Kyuhyun smiled. 
"They wouldn't do that, right?" Ryeowook asked. 
"Oh they would. I hope you like pink clothes." Kyuhyun said. After that conversation, Ryeowook quickly left the room, begging to the higher powers that he would NOT have to wear pink.

-------------
An: finally done with this chapter. I should be sleeping by now, but I really wanted to get this up for you guys. In 2 days, school will be out until January. I can't wait to get out of there. And then I'll be able to update more, both a chapter a day on this, but also some of my other stories (cough Go read them cough). Please subscribe, comment and upvote. Thank you❤️