09.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Camp??" She asked and groan "I can't.” She pouted and Mark looked at her “why not? Jackson and all of them decided on a camp. You're the first and only girl they wanted to invite.” She looked at them “You've got to be kidding me. You guys didn't even have girlfriends before?” She raised a brow teasingly and Mark shrug “We all can't find time to have girlfriends.”

She laughed “but I'm planning to go back LA.” Mark raise a brow “Why? You plan to go back LA just for Jisoo and your mom?” She laughed as she held up her grades “I have lots of As and Bs with 1 C. Can't you be happy for me? I wanna show my mom and Jisoo my grades! They'll be shock. I already told my grandma.” She smiled as Mark laughed “should I just follow you back to LA? At least you will have a house to stay in.” He tease and she rolled her eyes “Erm hello. I don't need your pity. Besides, I have a house and if I'm not welcomed, I always have Jisoo. That's how I survived without you.” She said and he frowned “Will it kill you to go camp?”

She pout “Actually to be honest. I made 0 plans to go back actually. I just missed Jisoo” she frowned and Mark smiled as Mark opened his arms “come here” she smiled and walked into his embrace He feels warm. She sigh in content at the warmth he emitted “if you go LA, it's like 2 days flight. Then when you reach there, you may not be contacting me. I'll miss you.” Mark whined and she laughed “you sound like Jisoo when I was moving to Korea.” She joked and Mark rolled his eyes “There's no way I sound like Jisoo!”

She laughed as they part “I feel like I was hugging jisoo” she said sarcastically as Mark clutch his heart “you broke it. Stop talking to me. No. Get lost! My feelings are hurt!” She laughed “it's alright. I guess I won't go back to LA. I'll tell Jisoo about it. No biggie” she said and Mark looked at her “you aren't going to lie about it right?” She looked at Mark “Hey. Jisoo and I are best friends! We don't keep secrets.”

Mark looked at her “how would you know if he isn't keeping a secret from you?” She looked at Mark “Why are you making me doubt jisoo?” Mark raised two hands “Hey. I'm not making you doubt Jisoo. I just want you to know that everybody has secrets to keep and it's impossible that you'll know EVERYTHING about Jisoo. I can bet my coin on the fact that you never told Jisoo everything about your family. Unlike how you told me.” She looked at Mark, I hardly admit defeat but Mark is right. I do keep things from Jisoo and I know that Jisoo lied about moving to LA. It wasn't for his studies but something else. She sigh “You're right Mark. It seems like you know more than I do.” Mark shook his head “no. It's not that I know more than you do. It's because I was in your position before.” He said as he looked at her “should I tell you what happened?” He raised a brow “Should I tell you everything about that position I have been?” She walked home after listening to Mark.

“I wouldn't say I've never dated before. I did date.. before I moved to Korea. I met a girl, she's like the most down to earth girl. Since it was my first time dating, I'm so new to it, I don't know what to expect or how a girl thinks. I hurt her and she slapped me in front of thousands of people." Mark smirked as he looked at Seora "Isn't that great? Mark got hit by a girl."

"Didn't it hurt?" Seora asked, wincing as he laughed. "It hurts like hell but she cried, it was evident that she liked me and that I could never be good enough for her." Mark said, feeling a little nostalgic. "And what  exactly did you hide from her?" Seora couldn't help her curiosity as Mark smiled.

"I dated her, not out of love but out of company gains. We were childhood friends because my parents and her were business partne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter