28.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT THE WAS THAT!” Mark screamed, tears were welling up in his heart, he felt so sore in the heart by the slapping sound as he held his hair in frustration. Mark was not the only one, Jisoo was also crying his heart out when the call ended in that way. He felt absolutely to know that his mistakes were the cause of what Hyun Joong brother is abusing her, he might have done something stupid. “I decided to go and will myself up for exchange. I am sure that is what he wanted.” Jisoo said, “I made up my mind. Anything for Seora. I am pretty sure everyone of you agree.” Most of them had blood shot puffy eyes from rubbing it as they were crying, worried for Seora.

Suddenly, Mark grabbed Jisoo by the collar and was staring him dead in the eye “YOU. ARE. NOT. GOING. TO. DO. THAT.” He growled, surprising everyone, even Jackson. “I think that is the best solution.” Youngjae whined as Mark shook his head “You all don’t know Seora as much as I do. She doesn't want to lose you Jisoo. You played an important part in her life and no matter what you did in the past, she didn't mind. Think carefully . Stop hurting her with ways that you think would benefit her, you'll end up hurting her more.” Everyone was shock by his sudden outburst but they knew that Mark knew Seora best.

“As much as I hate you Jisoo, for causing the trouble. We have no choice but to draw up a plan. Tell me as much as you know about Hyun Joong.” Jaebum said and Jisoo nodded, recollecting his thoughts as JB prepared a pen and paper. “He likes to create more than 1 strategy in a game and I know what his game is. The reason why he used Seora is not to kill her or to have revenge. He just wanted me to fall into his trap and that's the only way.” Jisoo’s eyes flashed with a smart look. “The game he prepared is not very simple, it's super complicated. The first thing he wants me to do is to fall into the bait his game and he will tell me step by step what I'm suppose to do to free Seora when in actual fact, he had already freed Seora. If I didn't do what he says, it's possible that the man guarding the entrance would keep Seora in hand because the exit of his is far and in order for his game plan to continue, it's not going to be an easy feat.” JB nodded as Jisoo continued.

“then let's say his Plan A failed, he will continue Plan B. Plan B is where I refused to cooperate. He will torture Seora in front of me, but the funny thing is. The one he tortures is not a real Seora, if he were to press on the doll, it would be the cries of Seora which is initially why he would torture her in order to get her voice on tape record and there will be blood bags put on places that he can stab to make it seem like a real torture.” Jisoo had it step by step “the last resort if I do not cooperate is to make me and Seora kill one another. This process is pretty simple, he would release a gas to intoxicate me first, it is a gas that makes me hallucinate. If I see Seora as Hyun Joon or Hana, I will turn back to the 6 year old me and end up killing Seora. When I gain back my composure and realized that I've killed Seora, I would kill myself out of guilt because Hyun Joong knows my weakness is Seora.” JB nodded “Any more other plans?” Jisoo nodded “the drug isn't always effective. When the drug isn't effective, he will carry out the doable plan.”

Everyone looked at him “this plan is super effective and I've never seen a fail before. He injects a serum in the body and this serum is what he can use to control one’s body and mind. The place to inject is the neck and when it is injected in, he will use the machine to try his best to control the mind and movements of the body. He tested it on a man and controlled the mine to kill the soft toy that was like an animal. The man was an animal lover and so he did, he killed the soft toy before taking on his own life because Hyun Joong had controlled it before. Self destruct is the best to say. If all plans fail somehow, he would do the last and final plan, suicide.”

Everyone looked at him “suicide?” He nods “Suicide bombing. He would have a time bomb on him and he would blow everyone up. Everyone present in the building. Me, Seora, the guards, his followers, him. He would blow everyone present. He lives for the revenge of getting back at me and he doesn't mind dying to get back at me. As long as I die with him.” Everyone nodded as JB got up and stretched “Let's get some rest guys. I know you all are worried for Seora. But we need this to work. Let's get some shut eye and we will go through a rough up plan for tomorrow. I need you all to be alert so let's get some shut eye… Mark and Jisoo.” They both looked at JB at the mention of their names “I know it's hard to get some shut eye knowing that Seora is in danger but please. I need you guys to be focused and refreshed… alright?”

Mark slumped and nodded as he got up and followed JB out in tow as Jisoo sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose as he walked into the room and found Seora’s perfume on the table before spraying the scent of him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter