05.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So your name is Jo Seora?” The lady asked as she typed in something and the girl nodded and smiled.

“Hmm. Yes you were enrolled. We were expecting you.” She handed her a few pieces “This is your time table. This is your locker number and combination number. This is your booklist and this is your uniform list. Here are the rules and regulations. This is the brochure of the school.” There was a knock on the door and the lady said “come in.”

A boy with brown hair stuck his head inside “Oh Mark! Come in come in. This girl here is a new student. Will you show her around and helped her? She is in most of your classes.” The boy nodded and bow as he looked at the girl who stood up and followed behind him “whats your locker number?” He asked, the hallway was packed with people “15.” She said and he nodded as he turned the other way “Here is your locker.”

The other side did not have much people “Thanks.” She said as he followed her to her locker and helped with her books “Which country are you from?” Mark asked as the girl replied “LA, america.”

The boy nodded “Seems like you aren’t so fluent in Korean.” Mark said in English and she looked at him “Where were you from?” He smiled “LA, America.” he bit on his lips to hold back a laugh.

They both seem to hit it off well and they both liked Literature. “Can you help me with something?” The girl asked and mark nodded “Fire away.” She was a little scared to tell him but this is the first step to changing herself. “When I was in LA, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter