25.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You sure you don’t need me to walk you home?” Mark asked for the umpteenth time and she nodded “I am all grown. I can walk myself home! Besides, I am a great fighter. You are busy too!” She teased with a wink as Mark laughed. Mark was wearing a black sleeveless tee and nodded “Go on home. Call me when you get home alright?” She nodded “Fine. I always seem to either call or text you whenever I get home.” He laughed “Cause I demanded it.” He watched her leave his house after he opened the gate from inside and closed the door, he felt a very bad omen but shook it off. Seora walked in the dark at 8pm at night, she inhaled a deep breath and stretched a little.

She heard rustling of leaves beside her as she knitted her brows, she heard footsteps behind her and spun around to be greeted by nothing. She shook her head as the same sound of footsteps sounded and her eyes widen as she quicken her pace. The footsteps also quicken and she wanted to spin around and fight the person but what happened was unexpected and quick, the person had grabbed her and gagged her with something that knocks her out cold. When she woke up, her eyes squinted, she felt so weak, she was in a black box of some sort and she could heard cars as she tried to figure out where she is.

Her hands and feet were tied with a rope and was covered with a cloth and when she tried to sit up, her head collided with a metal as she panicked. She realized that she is in a car trunk and remembered something about kicking the headlights for help, she sat up slowly but everywhere was aching as she kicked the parts where the headlights were supposed to be. She kicked once, twice, thrice but the headlights did not popped open and she was already perspiring, she had a lack of oxygen and tried her hardest to kick it one last time but she was drained of strength and fainted.

When she woke up, she was tied to a chair and she was dizzy, the whole world spinning as she shook her head and looked up to see a familiar face, he looked like one of the guys that tried to take her away during her first night in Korea, on her way home from the mini mart. He looked at her and walked outside of the metal door as she looked at where she was, the room had a metal door, a window, a table and there were straws of hay everywhere as she shook her head, everything was starting to spin again. Soon, the metal door open, revealing a man whom she had never seen before.

“Hello.” He said as he smiled, it was a heartwarming smile but she didn’t feel so comfortable seeing it. “Are you Jo Seora?” He asked as she looked at him “Who are you?” she asked, weak as he laughed. “It doesn’t matter who I am but don’t you want to know what you are doing here?” She looked at him with knitted eyes as he nodded, a chair was brought to him as he sat down in front of her and smiled “Do you know Kim Jisoo?” The girl looked at him and he smiled as he nodded “Yeah, you know him. You are his girlfriend right?” She shook her head “I am his best fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter