12.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seora wore a black bikini with a white knitted shirt that have big holes and slips down her shoulder, revealing her wolf tattoo and she wore blue shorts to cover her black bikini bottom as they all suggested to go shopping first for groceries and items for the barbecue and they even ate some food stall such as squids or octopus and even played around with crabs and such.

“DAMN. You y as hell Seora.” Jackson slipped his hand around her neck “I really love that wolf tattoo on your back.” Seora laughed as Jackson’s breath was on her neck and it tickled. Mark suddenly took Jackson’s hand off Seora as Seora looked at Mark, grateful as Jackson rolled his eyes “STOP being so over protective of your girlfriend!” At that comment, Seora and Mark both blushed, their hearts racing at the thought of being each other’s other half but Seora soon got distracted by Bambam who asked about her tattoo.

Soon, they got back to their ‘house’ and Seora did the dishes along with Jinyoung. “I'm so glad I have you to help me. If I get one of them to help me, it's a disaster. They can't even understand what I want them to do.” Jinyoung complained as she laughed “They are a wreck aren't they?” Jinyoung nodded “They are. That's why I love all of them very much.”

She smiled as she remembered Jisoo. “Jinyoung ah.” Jinyoung hummed in response as the girl felt awkward to ask but needed to “What is it about Jisoo that you know?” Jinyoung stopped, he stiffen up, it felt like time had stopped. After 20 seconds, he relaxed and continued washing the squid “what do you mean Jisoo? I don't know anyone by that name.” He said as Seora protruded her lip at the displeased answer she got. “I know you know very well.”

Jinyoung stopped the tap and turned to face her “You will be hurt when you know the truth. Trust me.” They stared at each other for a while until Jackson poked his head inside “I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL!” Jackson said as the two nodded as Jackson smiled and walked away as Seora’s head beared the words of Jinyoung, unable to understand.

What is it that Jisoo did that everyone knows? She bit her lip and shook her head and concentrate on the task at hand, talking to Jinyoung about nonsensical stuff and even getting instructions from him. Mark and Yugyeom started the fire because the rest were too lazy to do so and the one that barbecued was Jaebum and Youngjae who managed to serve all of us and ate some as Jinyoung or Jackson would feed them.

There were lots of chatter and it was good as night draw in. Everyone decided to go to the beach for a walk or even to plan to have a dip in the water. She smiled as she took her slippers off and walked on the sandy beach with her slippers dangling in her hand “What's up with you taking off your slippers?” She looked up and saw Mark Tuan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter