11.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HELLO SEORA!!!!!” Jackson and bambam squeal as they tackled her, causing her to fall back with a thud. “OMG, ARE YOU OKAY?!” Jackson shouted into her face the moment he fell on her as she made a sour face “WHY ARE YOU SPITTING ON ME?!” she shouted and Jackson pout “My saliva isn’t acid.” She rolled her eyes and wiped her face while grabbing on to a hand Mark offered.

“It is acidic to me! I feel my face melting. I am going to sue you and I demand compensation for my plastic surgery!” Jackson rolled his eyes “Oh you drama queen!” He stuck out his tongue and she pulled it and said “ew. I regret. Now my hand is filled with Jackson Wang’s acid.” Jackson rolled his eyes and flick her forehead “why is everyone picking on me?!” He grumbled and Jaebum thought for a while “I wonder why too. THANKS JACKSON. PLEASE HELP MOVE SEORA’S BELONGINGS!” Jackson frowned “YAH!!!! JINYOUNG AH!!!!!”

Everyone pushed Seora into the lift and quickly pressed the close button and started laughing so hard. “You guys legit got a chauffeur?” She asked, amazed as the man greeted “Good afternoon Mr Tuan, is this all?” He asked and Mark nodded as the girl stared at Mark “Mr Tuan?” She tease “Interesting.” She showed a teasing face as Mark blushed and flicked her forehead “Stop it!”

The guy helped Jackson to load Seora’s stuff and they were off. The car was like a minivan, like the one that was used for idols. The windows were black and dark to see the insides and the insides were super cool. There was a tv hanging on the top and there were even controllers. There were free beverages and a few blankets on the seats. It was a 7 seater van and since there were 8 of them, 1 of them needed to be riding short gun and that person definitely ain’t Seora. They all play scissors paper stone. The first one not riding short gun is Mark,  followed by bambam, yugyeom, Jackson, youngjae and Jinyoung.

Leaving JB to be riding short gun with the driver. The only difference about riding short gun is the fact that he needs to wear a seatbelt so talking to the rest of them would be difficult. “Play a song.” Jackson requested and Jaebum plugged his phone into the speaker wire provided. “2PM go crazy!!!!!” Youngjae hollered and Jaebum laughed as he played, all of them were having fun, even Mark who managed to rap well.

They were crazy enough and Seora just laughed and went along to do weird hand dance moves as she doesn’t know Kpop. They started to play Big Bang’s song such as Crooked, haru haru, monster, good boy, fantastic baby and bang bang bang. They even listened to the songs of Seora’s choice such as Maroon 5 or Melanie Martinez. It was fun and they were even able to sing along to the English so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter