17.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When she woke up, she saw herself lying on Mark’s chest, her back on his chest, his chin on her hair, his legs were wrapped around her legs and his hands were under her head and another was around her bare waist. Jackson’s head directly below Seora’s Stomach and he was hugging Jinyoung while Jaebum hugged Jackson’s leg, the base of Jackson’s leg squishing Jb’s face. Bambam was hugging a beer glass bottle that's empty and Youngjae was hugging a sofa cushion. Yugyeom was hugging the coffee table’s leg and was holding a sausage in between.

She had a pounding headache and held her head and suddenly saw her phone on the table as she took it with squinted eyes, her head pounding. She suddenly on the camera and took a photo with her and Mark in the photo, she thought of taking a photo with Mark sleeping as she smiled and took countless photos. She slowly wiggle out of Mark’s grasp and made sure her movements did not stir Jackson awake as she slowly wobble, her legs were jelly and her head was spinning. She got on the sofa and tried to get a clear picture of the mess below her as she giggled and snap a picture of the scene before sending it to the group chat as she walked over to the toilet and shower, wearing a set of new undergarments and wore a raglan black shirt with black white nike shorts.

The moment she came out of the toilet and down the stairs, the members slowly stir awake “oh you're awake?” Jinyoung asked, holding his head as she nodded “The alcohol is so strong. My head hurts and I couldn't walk for a while. I don't remember anything that happened.” Seora said and Jinyoung nodded “normal.” Soon, everyone went to bathe and Mark was wearing a raglan pink shirt with navy blue shorts as everyone cheered “Mark and Seora are wearing couple shirt ayeeee~” they all squeal as the girl shook her head “YOU are all lame and boring in the mind.” She said as Mark laughed and put his arm around her waist, causing her to gasp at the contact and he laughed “How cute.” She rolled her eyes and punched him “shut up.”

They all packed up and the chauffeur was already waiting outside “Mr Tuan” he bow and help them to load all the luggage onto the back and all of them play scissors paper stone, ending with Youngjae sitting in front and playing his own songs with everyone partying at the back. “Let's go grab some Starbucks because Youngjae owe us and let's get some lunch, paying for Mark and Seora’s share!!!” Everyone cheer at Jackson’s suggestion “We should hang out too!” Bambam said “my house!” Everyone all agreed and Seora smiled, her Korean was getting better and her English was like a side language to communicate with Mark, bambam, Jackson and teach Youngjae.

They stopped by the first rest stop and grabbed some hotdog that was on sale by the stall and got some spicy rice cake before grabbing a few drinks and went to the toilet before setting off again. Both Seora and JB had a full supply of Strawberry milk so that they would not fight over one measly bottle of strawberry milk. “Cheers” JB said as he used his strawberry milk and hit the bottle of Seora’s strawberry milk as they laughed and he winked. Soon, they all fell asleep one by one due to how they stayed up late from the alcohol level in their body, sending adrenaline rush in their blood stream.

They arrived in Seoul about 3 hours later as the driver drove them to their houses one by one as they all unload their luggage into their house before hopping back into the car. The last was Seora’s house and they quickly headed for the mall nearest to her house. They all ordered starbucks, Seora ordered Java chip with no whip cream, Mark ordered iced Americano, Jb ordered caramel macchiato, Jinyoung ordered a latte, Jackson ordered a vanilla Frappuccino blended, Youngjae ordered a latte macchiato, Yugyeom ordered a spiced sweet cream cold brew, Bambam ordered a caramelized honey latte. Youngjae frowned “My money is flying away.” He whined as Mark shook his head “You lost and everyone knows, the least rich people here is Seora and bambam. You are no exception Rich Choi.” Making everyone agree with Mark as he stuck out his tongue “You all .”

Soon, they all decided to have lunch at the nearby bbq place and they ordered the set meal in the VIP area, the set meal included meat such as beef, pork, chicken and there was rice or noodle of choice and there was even a 1.5 liter bottle of a drink of your choice in which they chose coke. Mark and Seora ordered a rice and noodle to share and Mark helped her cut up beef and wrapped it in a lettuce with sauce before feeding her, causing everyone to gag at their PDA. Mark ate half of the rice before giving it to Seora and Seora scooped half the ramen into the rice box and passed it to mark as they ate everything and drank,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter