37. FINAL

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He nervously waited on the aisle for the bride, his right hand man, Jackson was standing there, trying to get Mark to calm down. Mark’s parents were watching their son in the front row, well, his parents without his father. Mark’s father is supposed to walk Seora down the aisle as Mark was nervous. Soon, the wedding bells played and the door open, revealing a girl with Mark’s father. She had on a tiara and was elegant in her step as she walked closer and closer to Mark as Mark felt dizzy, the girl in front of him was stunning.

They went through the ceremony and they exchange wedding bands and he kissed her. This is the time to say their vows as Mark went first. “You know, love comes knocking on your door unexpectedly and it can be good. When I first met my wife, she was a typical badass with a black belt in taekwondo. She was like a girl whom I can never like, or expected myself to end up with. Every time she did something that is new, I tick it off my ideal girl list and even though I did not tick all of it, she is still my ideal girl. 8 years ago, I liked her, 8 years now, she still makes my heart beat like before and she is the first girl to ever make me feel sane and insane. 8 and many years later, I will still continue to love her with all my might. Whenever I see her, my heat whispers ‘she is the one’. Now that we are getting married, my heart whispers that I made the right choice. I rarely follow my heart but I have to say, marrying Seora was the best decision I have ever made, following my heart.” He smiled dazzlingly at Seora “I love you Seora, then, now and in the future. I love you so darn hell hard.” She smiled as she blush, everyone cheer as Seora walked up and inhaled a deep breath.

“I have never believed in ever lasting love, hell, I never believed in relationships at all. Yugyeom would know. All the relationships around me kept getting broken up, my parents, my dead friend’s parents, my friends. It seemed like relationships were never something I would tangle myself with until I met Mark Tuan 8 years ago. This Mark Tuan was a good kid, a helpful kid. I asked him for help and we grew closer from strangers to acquaintances to friends to best friends to lovers to couples and finally, to husband and wife. On the day Mark and I got together, it was one of the worst days in my 18 years of life. I got kidnapped, beaten up, abused and slashed. I also witness the game Mark and his friends were put through, realizing that I can never live with myself if Mark didn’t make it out alive but he was strong and I am happy and proud to announce that my husband is going to be the man who survived poison and even tried to save his friends and me,” She looked at Mark “and I will never regret believing in love, Mark Tuan is forever my favorite and only love.” She said, earning applause from audiences.

They all had champagne and cake and they all danced until it was 5pm. She threw the bouquet and Soo Jung caught it as she winked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter