30.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jisoo Jisoo Jisoo ~” Hyun Joong said as he stretched open his arms to welcome Jisoo as Jisoo avoided it “Where is Seora?” Hyun Joong laughed “You know, I have a different game plan.” Jisoo looked at him, questioning as Hyun Joong laughed “I have a different game plan, if you thought that what I did 12 years back was genius, this is a masterpiece.” Jisoo’s eyes widen with panic at his voice as he showed the computer “This game plan involves all your friends and you. Did you think I would be stupid enough to let you come in to my game without knowing that you have backup? Seora had more than just you Jisoo and that way, all is paying for the price of your mistake along with causing Seora more pain than you can ever imagine.” Hyun Joong smiled “Let the game begin.”

Jisoo caught Hyun Joong by the collar “You fake lying .” Hyun Joong laughed “Fake lying ? Jisoo, times have changed. We don’t play by the rules. It is a fair game.” Seora was picked up by the guard and soon she sat in front of Jisoo “Jisoo.” She said as Hyun Joong smiled “As long as you your knife into her, we will let her off.” Jisoo’s eyebrow furrow “NO WAY WILL I DO THAT.” Hyun Joong smiled “You will firsthand experience what I created.”

He pressed enter and the computer zoom in on the screen where Jinyoung and Jaebum were in. “She isn’t in any of these rooms JB. Where do you think she will be in?” Jinyoung asked, panicking as Jaebum frowned “Would it be possible that the buildings are not connected and whatever we entered is never the place where she’s held captive?” Jaebum asked as Hyun Joong laughed “They are pretty smart but it’s too late.” He got out a remote and pressed the red button as the ground shook “Why is the ground shaking?” Jb asked and suddenly, they saw the ceiling falling as they started to run away from the side where the buildings were falling as Seora’s eyes widen “NO. JB. JINYOUNG.” They were running as Hyun Joong laughed “Let’s speed things up a little.” He turn the knob of the remote and soon, JB and Jinyoung fell under the ground that crumbled up with the ceiling as she screamed till was hoarse, she was crying even as she growled “LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE. COME AFTER ME IF YOU WANT. LEAVE. THEM. ALONE.” She said through clenched teeth as Hyun Joong laughed.

“Like I will. Let me remind you Jisoo. If you attempt to kill me, your friends will be facing the punishment ALL AT ONCE. If you choose to kill yourself, Seora will be tied here and slowly watch each and every one of her friends die in my hands.” Jisoo looked at Seora “Seora I…” Seora looked at him with so much vehement “Just that ing knife in to me. I RATHER DIE than watch each and every one of my friend slowly receive the punishment of YOUR ing mistake.” She spat each word out with poison as Jisoo watched her with his jaw dropped “Just that ing knife into me you hear me?!” She screamed as Jisoo had sweaty palms and he couldn’t think as he wiped his sweat only to have Hyun Joong go behind him and pushed him to the girl as he stumbled and her in the side as she cough out blood as she winced and Jisoo suddenly fell back, as he shook, his eyes were shaking and Seora was breathing heavily, a rivulet of blood was spilling out as they went to her neck before shocking the collar of her shirt.

“Lame. This is getting tiring to watch.” Hyun Joong was checking his nails “should I just fast forward the game to end it?” He asked as he pressed enter and the computer screen zoomed in on Youngjae and Mark “This pair seems interesting as they entered the duct that just so happens to be equipped with the best technology.” Mark frowned and ruffled his hair “This isn’t working. I am getting annoyed!” He was frustrated as Youngjae frowned “How is it possible that it doesn’t work? You almost got the connection.” Mark nodded “Almost but it is getting harder to crack it now and there seems to be no signal coming from this area.” Seora watched the screen as she croaked out “Pl… Please… L..L.. Let th- them g…go..” She said as she pleaded with Hyun Joong that laughed “Let them go? I prepared 12 years for this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter